Boys Vs Girls?

For anything to do with rat care that doesn't fit into any of the sections above!
Razcox

Re: Boys Vs Girls?

Post by Razcox » Fri May 20, 2011 12:13 pm

Thanks for all the input! Will wait and see what happens with going on a list as i am still waiting to hear back from the breeder after sending the form back.
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.

Proud doggie mommy to Cassie, Ela and Raina - http://www.lukoinortherninuits.co.uk, rats Cookie, Pip, Noodle and the rat formally known as Charlotte.

Nilsia

Re: Boys Vs Girls?

Post by Nilsia » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:03 pm

I have always kept girls because my mother was a ratlover before me and had one of each sex, she advised me to go for girls because if I had the time and attention they would turn out to be better companions. My girls needed a lot of attention but they were willing to perform tricks for rat-chocolates and could climb just about anything. I've never actually kept boys but every Buck I've ever met (at shows or friend's houses) has been too lazy for my liking. Not that ALL bucks are lazy of course but the majority just sit on your lap and lick you in hope of treats... that's what I have a cat for :D
MGR sufferer.
RIP: Alfie + Meggy, Midnight + Karma