More fancy rats in the park :(

For anything to do with rat care that doesn't fit into any of the sections above!
Ceretrea

Re: More fancy rats in the park :(

Post by Ceretrea » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:30 am

How many are left available for rehoming?
The Moosers:- Rose, Solo, Marigold, Tansy and Dandelion.
The Ratsters:- Dibbler, Celeste, Mimi, Blossom:Greebo, Scraps, Vimes, Teppic, Mort, Otto, Qu, Rincewind, Oats, Leo, Hex, and Binky.

Amzy

Post by Amzy » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:03 pm

They all have now found homes :) xxx
Amy&the girls: Mary Miffy Lily Cupcake Lucky Pickle Dina Seven Fortune Rowena Tianna Leila Aurora Enya Texalina Kiara :dumbogirly: & the boys!: Heinz Branston Hellmans & Dave
Aunty to 30 & Half-Mum to 4 :hearts:

Alijane

Post by Alijane » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:37 pm

And if you'd like to see two of them, then come to the rat meet at mine on Saturday 11 December and you can meet Babs and Beatle! They are very sweet and cuddly.

indigoj

Post by indigoj » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:45 pm

I keep visiting this thread to see my 2 girls! Hope they are doing well. Is everyone but the girls coming North in their forever homes now?
9 Roans-Comet,Luna,Selene,Twinkle,Hobbit,Evey,Echo,Flash,Splash.2 Black Berkie-Elara,Perdita,2 Black Rex-Lola,Sofia,1 PEW- Tinkerbell,2 Siamese-Saffron,Daisy,2 Half Wild- Indigo,Imbrium, and 2 Parkies-Mink Dumbo-Atomic,Rapture

MickyB

Post by MickyB » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:56 pm

indigoj wrote:I keep visiting this thread to see my 2 girls! Hope they are doing well. Is everyone but the girls coming North in their forever homes now?
Your girls were delivered to me about an hour ago and are currently pinging around in a Jenny cage with their travelling companion. I'll do my best to look after them and get them ready for their big trip north! :D
Micky and...
The girls: Enyo Inara Kaylee Perso Pickle River & Zoe
Waiting at the bridge: Redden Gabby Dottie Phoenix Minnie Ash & Daphne

Lillyland

Post by Lillyland » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:05 pm

MickyB wrote:
indigoj wrote:I keep visiting this thread to see my 2 girls! Hope they are doing well. Is everyone but the girls coming North in their forever homes now?
Your girls were delivered to me about an hour ago and are currently pinging around in a Jenny cage with their travelling companion. I'll do my best to look after them and get them ready for their big trip north! :D
Awww, is their companion a little black thing called Kismet? Tell her that Bo, Daisy and Lilith are excited to meet her! :hearts:

indigoj

Post by indigoj » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:06 pm

Aww thanks Micky! I'm sure they will love their holiday with you. They are definitely going to be well travelled!
9 Roans-Comet,Luna,Selene,Twinkle,Hobbit,Evey,Echo,Flash,Splash.2 Black Berkie-Elara,Perdita,2 Black Rex-Lola,Sofia,1 PEW- Tinkerbell,2 Siamese-Saffron,Daisy,2 Half Wild- Indigo,Imbrium, and 2 Parkies-Mink Dumbo-Atomic,Rapture

MickyB

Post by MickyB » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:13 pm

Lillyland wrote:Awww, is their companion a little black thing called Kismet? Tell her that Bo, Daisy and Lilith are excited to meet her! :hearts:
I'll be sure to tell her that. :D
indigoj wrote:Aww thanks Micky! I'm sure they will love their holiday with you. They are definitely going to be well travelled!
They're definately racking up the driving miles, maybe we should sort out some sort of points scheme for them where they get a yoggie for every hundred miles! Do you have names for your two yet?
Micky and...
The girls: Enyo Inara Kaylee Perso Pickle River & Zoe
Waiting at the bridge: Redden Gabby Dottie Phoenix Minnie Ash & Daphne

indigoj

Post by indigoj » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:19 pm

Yes they are Atomic and Rapture - not sure which is which yet til I know them a bit.

Give them scritches and yoggies from me and tell tehm I can't wait for them to meet my mad lot!

emmad1982

Post by emmad1982 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:21 am

Just thought I would post some more updated pics of Indy. She is doing really well! Still pingng around the cgae, top to bottom, and very rarely sits still long enough for me to say hello!!!

Beautiful girly!!
Mum to Hepburn, Captain Jack, Toshiko, Indy, Grace, Penny, Mick, Henry, Castiel & Zachariah
< :3 )~~
:rainbow: To all my babies at the bridge. Mummy loves you and will never forget you xxx :hearts:

KatieJ

Post by KatieJ » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:29 pm

It is good to see Indie's lovely face again :hearts: Thank goodness you've managed to get some weight on her now! She looks well cared for and happy, thank you for taking her in and giving her so many friends to live with. It's exactly what I wanted for her and I think what she needed.
::Katie::
~Wisdom~Bounty~Sparrow~Sunshine~Arfur~Wilson~Deeks~Oakie~

Amzy

Post by Amzy » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:36 pm

I hope everyones parkies are doing well?

If we assume that Chelsea got pregnant 24 hours after giving birth to the mini muffins and counting their pregnancy period as 23 days it makes the park rats 1st birthday tomorrow! Scary eh?!

x
Amy&the girls: Mary Miffy Lily Cupcake Lucky Pickle Dina Seven Fortune Rowena Tianna Leila Aurora Enya Texalina Kiara :dumbogirly: & the boys!: Heinz Branston Hellmans & Dave
Aunty to 30 & Half-Mum to 4 :hearts:

stormsmuggler

Post by stormsmuggler » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Amzy wrote:

If we assume that Chelsea got pregnant 24 hours after giving birth to the mini muffins

x
I think you mean , if Chelsea conceived the muffins 24 hours after giving birth to the park rats, then it will be Park Rats 1st birthday tomorrow :wink:
Raz@hotel for rats. 23 boys, 11 girls :D Auntie Raz to 17 crazy girlies, 4 big boys and a mouse called Maurice.
Home of Chelsea bun mini muffins and some of park rats and parkies :)
to the 33 at the bridge I love and miss you all

indigoj

Post by indigoj » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:04 pm

Wow... almost a year already since this began... Where has the time gone?

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Park Rats :love:

majeekarevel

Post by majeekarevel » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:01 pm

When I seen this thread has been revived my heart sank. I thought oh no, not again. Glad it's not bad news. I can't believe it's been a whole year where does the time go?
Out of my mind . . . . . . . back in 5 minutes!!

Goodbye for now my angel Revel, love you lots and lots :hearts: :dumbohalo: :dumborainbow: