More fancy rats in the park :(

For anything to do with rat care that doesn't fit into any of the sections above!
Suefx

Re: More fancy rats in the park :(

Post by Suefx » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:21 am

One of Autumns minkie girls went off to her new home last night. Nikki123 came to pick out a girl to go with her gorgeous group of young does. It was easy really, the boldest of the minkie girls decided she'd bed down in Nikki's carrier with her lot and settle down with them !! SO !! She chose you Nikki !! I felt really happy seeing her go off with her new mummy and new family..... :hearts: :love: :hearts:

I know she's going to have a fab life ahead, where she will be well looked after, she'll have lots of company and most important she'll get lots of love and attention....

Thankyou for coming over NIkki, it was nice to meet you, I hope our paths cross again soon for more ratty chat ! :smileyrat:
Owned by; Scarlet, Minnie, Boo, Evie, Autumn, Leafy
Sadly missed; Bijou and Pumba together forever in ratty heavenx

nikki123

Post by nikki123 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:17 pm

Suefx wrote:One of Autumns minkie girls went off to her new home last night. Nikki123 came to pick out a girl to go with her gorgeous group of young does. It was easy really, the boldest of the minkie girls decided she'd bed down in Nikki's carrier with her lot and settle down with them !! SO !! She chose you Nikki !! I felt really happy seeing her go off with her new mummy and new family..... :hearts: :love: :hearts:

I know she's going to have a fab life ahead, where she will be well looked after, she'll have lots of company and most important she'll get lots of love and attention....

Thankyou for coming over NIkki, it was nice to meet you, I hope our paths cross again soon for more ratty chat ! :smileyrat:
She wasn't going to take no for an answer! It was so nice to let her choose to come with me :D She is so beautiful and a credit to you sue and everyone involved!
Thank you thank you thank you for letting have her I will cherish every minute I have with her :D I still have to think of a name though :roll:

It was lovely to meet you and I hope we cross paths again soon :D
Nikki x
Girls Poppy Peggy Kitty Mouse Ceres Hattie Savannah Elena Eve Daisy Rosie Paige Saffy Charlotte Delia Isis Blossom Petal Rio Riley

Boys Zippy Lucas Gobo Boots Harley Jack Ash Baldrick Flynn Maximus

MickyB

Post by MickyB » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:04 pm

I picked up two of the girlies from Ellie today. So I am now the proud owner of a little smeeze called Inara and a mink berkie called River (bonus points to those who get the theme). They are currently settling in by having a big sleep but I will try to get pics up soon! :love:
Micky and...
The girls: Enyo Inara Kaylee Perso Pickle River & Zoe
Waiting at the bridge: Redden Gabby Dottie Phoenix Minnie Ash & Daphne

debratical

Post by debratical » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:30 pm

Congrats! Love the names, especially Inara, really beautiful (had to google for the theme though and that's just cheating so I won't guess :oops: ) I thought you'd been persuaded to have 3 girls? Look forward to piccies :D
Debs

:smileyrat: Frank, Marty, Sam :dumbo: Barty and Fyn
:rainbow: Jasper, Joel, Jake, Opal, Sakari, Buzz, Woody, Safina, Moondara, Gilly, Dooley, Pixie, Piper, Izzy, Niff

emmbuck

Post by emmbuck » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:05 pm

debratical wrote:Congrats! Love the names, especially Inara, really beautiful (had to google for the theme though and that's just cheating so I won't guess :oops: ) I thought you'd been persuaded to have 3 girls? Look forward to piccies :D
Nasty Micky told her he didn't want her, she cried for days :(

she now lives here with her mummy.
Em :D

Legally Ratty 8)

Betterstar

Post by Betterstar » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:09 pm

MickyB wrote:I picked up two of the girlies from Ellie today. So I am now the proud owner of a little smeeze called Inara and a mink berkie called River (bonus points to those who get the theme). They are currently settling in by having a big sleep but I will try to get pics up soon! :love:
I had hoped Zoe and Kaylee were Firefly names! Excellent theme :D
Sian & Boojum, Minnow, Poot, Esme, Oak, Burdock, Ptarmigan, Blunder and Jacques.
Missing Hugo, Krindle, Dandelion, Baron, Winder, Snark, Snapcase, Snufkin, Twirl, Somer, Musket, Hodgkins, Urs.

MickyB

Post by MickyB » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:22 pm

Betterstar wrote:
MickyB wrote:I picked up two of the girlies from Ellie today. So I am now the proud owner of a little smeeze called Inara and a mink berkie called River (bonus points to those who get the theme). They are currently settling in by having a big sleep but I will try to get pics up soon! :love:
I had hoped Zoe and Kaylee were Firefly names! Excellent theme :D
Winner! :D
emmbuck wrote:
debratical wrote:Congrats! Love the names, especially Inara, really beautiful (had to google for the theme though and that's just cheating so I won't guess :oops: ) I thought you'd been persuaded to have 3 girls? Look forward to piccies :D

I just managed to haggle Ellie down to two is all. :P Anyway I don't believe "spare part" cried for days, I bet she loves living with her mum. :lol:
Micky and...
The girls: Enyo Inara Kaylee Perso Pickle River & Zoe
Waiting at the bridge: Redden Gabby Dottie Phoenix Minnie Ash & Daphne

debratical

Post by debratical » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:24 pm

emmbuck wrote:

Ahhhhh poor baby, how could you Micky?!? :lol: At least she still found a nice home and gets to stay with her mum. How's Scarlet getting on Emma?
Debs

:smileyrat: Frank, Marty, Sam :dumbo: Barty and Fyn
:rainbow: Jasper, Joel, Jake, Opal, Sakari, Buzz, Woody, Safina, Moondara, Gilly, Dooley, Pixie, Piper, Izzy, Niff

Suefx

Post by Suefx » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:54 am

I think this is brilliant...you can go to a pile of mush anytime you like now !!!! :D ......

Another 5* home for park babies :hearts: :love: :hearts:
Owned by; Scarlet, Minnie, Boo, Evie, Autumn, Leafy
Sadly missed; Bijou and Pumba together forever in ratty heavenx

HereticPr1me

Post by HereticPr1me » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:02 pm

Just a quick question.. as this all went so well, I was wondering exactly what trap types you used ? Humane ones obviously, but was it the metal-cage-with-sliding-door type ? Like those sold on rat warehouse ?
Im probably going to get one, just to have handy.
Doug, witless provider to :
Boys: Brannigan, Kiff.
Girls: Yuffie, Rinoa, Peaches.
:rainbow: 12 storytellers loved and lost, most recently : Johnny-5 :rainbow:
Glue Trap Awareness

Amzy

Post by Amzy » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:09 pm

Amy&the girls: Mary Miffy Lily Cupcake Lucky Pickle Dina Seven Fortune Rowena Tianna Leila Aurora Enya Texalina Kiara :dumbogirly: & the boys!: Heinz Branston Hellmans & Dave
Aunty to 30 & Half-Mum to 4 :hearts:

Golgotha_tramp

Post by Golgotha_tramp » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:10 pm

Hey Amzy,

are you still planning to do a family tree (of sorts) for the family?
Alex & The boys - Cathode, Sammy, Romulus, Remus, Sherman, Bohater, Rube and Fenrir.
Gone but not forgotten - :halo: Anode :dumbohalo: Fred

Amzy

Post by Amzy » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:24 pm

Yes!

I'll contact the fosterers and see who went where as it would be nice to record where these lot went, as well as a family tree... will be lots of birthday posts in 10 months time!

x
Amy&the girls: Mary Miffy Lily Cupcake Lucky Pickle Dina Seven Fortune Rowena Tianna Leila Aurora Enya Texalina Kiara :dumbogirly: & the boys!: Heinz Branston Hellmans & Dave

HereticPr1me

Post by HereticPr1me » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:51 pm

Cool thanks - Ill pick one up with my next order :D
Doug, witless provider to :
Boys: Brannigan, Kiff.
Girls: Yuffie, Rinoa, Peaches.
:rainbow: 12 storytellers loved and lost, most recently : Johnny-5 :rainbow:
Glue Trap Awareness

Amzy

Post by Amzy » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:02 pm

HereticPr1me wrote:
Cool thanks - Ill pick one up with my next order :D
They are very sensitive... the wind got the door several times and we had to reset it... also birds and squirrels liked it :wink: But we caught 12 domestic 'wild' rats with it so it deffinately works... with ainsley harriot cou cous :wink:

ETA Nicky got hers from freecycle.. it isnt the same trap and is more like a bear trap!