Boys V Girls

For anything to do with rat care that doesn't fit into any of the sections above!

Who stinks more

Boys
72%
Girls
28%

Total votes: 25

cherrybaby

Post by cherrybaby » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:20 pm

I have to say girls as I have 6. They smell of perfume especially Sweetie :D
x ~ x Apple BB Bo Buddy Button Honey Minstrel Petal Pip Ruby Skye Smeezy Tooie Una x ~ x

joolzratbag

Post by joolzratbag » Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:34 am

I would go so far as to say neither stink. I love the natural scent of both male and females, although some females do have an almost perfumed quality to their fur.
I once showed my rat Treacle in the dumbo class and she came 2nd - the judge told me after she would have come 1st if she wasn't so over prepared :o She had never had a bath in her entire life or any wet wipes near her, and was a satin rat. :roll: She just smelt naturally beautiful.

Both male and female rats cages stink of course - when they are ready to be cleaned out and full of poops and ammonia from stale pee.....
~Joolz~
Bonny :dumbogirly: Annee :dumbogirly:
RIP all those before them <:3 )~~~
Rat Health

geo614142
Banned

Post by geo614142 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:39 am

The cages smell fine ... its just the boys are stinky ... lol .... the girls do have a natural perfume about them its nice .. i dont think chiko appriciates me sniffing her though .. lol :girly:
Rizzo-Chiko-Goa :girly: :baby: Girls Halo - phoenix
Demon&Taz-:smileyrat: Bandit :baby: Nemo and Fuji :dumbobaby: Ickis - Astro - Zane :baby:
Marley the gerbil :smileyrat:
http://photobucket.com/albums/a398/geo614142/RATs/