For anything to do with rat care that doesn't fit into any of the sections above!
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:34 pm
- Location: Beds/Northants
I am owned by twenty rats - 11 girls and 9 boys.
- Posts: 1247
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:50 pm
- Location: Cardiff, UK
- Breeding for Russian Doves
Owned by Indy, Otis, TJ & Elvis, Thatcher, Boom & Charlie, Grace, Poppy, Roxy, Skye, Summer, Honey, Minx & Penny
Missing Bella, Smoke, Aimee, Martha, Yaris, Dexter, Amber, George and Ruby
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:16 pm
- Location: Central Maine, US
I have two, my oh has one, so three all together!! (all in same cage, just determined ownership for name rights!)
Thought I was getting rats- turned out they're really fuzzy popcorn with teeth!
Plus OH's, Bloo
- Posts: 629
- Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 10:36 am
- Location: Kent
I have 13 rats - all boys - ranging from 7 weeks (aaaah!) to 18 months.
Proud owner of the Karnimata Rattery - http://www.freewebs.com/karnimatarats/
Samara, Arthur, Norman, Mishti, Monisha, May, Mina, Mili, Gordon, Colin, Nigel, Derek, Dangerous Beanz, Doris, Edith, Ivy, Gladys, Lucas, Jasper, Kenny and Ian
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:01 pm
- Location: Slough, Bucks
I have 6 rats at the moment 2 boys and 4 girls though i should be getting some more girls soon
Ally, Ellie, Luna, Sky, Tilly
Georgie, Hatty, Alfie, Maddy, Lotte, Freddy, Holly
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:36 pm
- Location: Maidenhead, Berks
The hammies Hilda, Ethel, Bert and Ernie.
Maisy, Dennis, Daddy, Daisy, Suzy, Donald, Hamster, Gerbil, Serena, Ana, Svetlana, Jimmy, 13 mice.
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:24 pm
- Location: Hampshire
Just got my first two
- Posts: 239
- Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 5:02 pm
- Location: Gosport, Hampshire
3 boys - but hoping to rehome 4 more.
we now have 7!!!!!
Last edited by Sweetpea
on Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 4169
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 6:46 pm
- Location: Derbyshire (Near Notts)
7 girlies and 1 neutered buck here.
(I have permission to get at least two more....
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:59 pm
- Location: lincoln
mr snowball,doodles,milo,odd ball,domino and dewi
rattie and alfie- miss you both so much sleep tight
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:10 pm
- Location: HERTFORDSHIRE
six mad girlie rats
The Hooligan Girls; Bibble, Bobble and Boo!
The Slinkettes; Hoi-Polloi, Huzzah and Dizzy
Humphrey and Hector
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:32 pm
- Location: Herefordshire
- Posts: 3780
- Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2002 6:09 pm
- Location: Berkshire, UK
10 boys, 1 girl
and the furryfeet rats
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests