For anything to do with rat care that doesn't fit into any of the sections above!
- Posts: 176
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:47 pm
- Location: Brockham
We've got 5 girls - 2 posh birds and 3 rescues - and they are all gorgeous.
It has recently been discovered that research causes cancer in rats.
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:21 pm
- Location: Edinburgh / Würzburg (Germany)
makes a total of 745 rats
in the forum.
R.I.P. Bailey ~01/03-24/04/04; Balu ~05/02-15/11/04; Fuchur ~08/03-09/12/04; Pommes ~04/03-29/12/04; Filou ~09/03-16/03/05; Nele ~02/05-14/06/05, Fine ~03/05-18/06/05, Poldi ~08/03-13/08/05, Albert 12/08/03-11/10/05, Aldous 12/08/03-13/10/05
- Posts: 760
- Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:24 pm
I currently have 31 here....
but am soon getting a kitten buck off Julie & a kitten doe off Ann....
I also have 10 babies here that I'm not keeping & are all booked....
so I guess technically it is 33....
until you count the babies that Nora is due to have very soon
- Posts: 595
- Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:55 am
- Location: High Wycombe
4 girlies here.
Love Julie &
Esme & Lyra xxxx
Beau, Florrie, Mario, Izzy, Schnitzel, Ellie, Kaiser, Violet & Lily
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 8:37 pm
- Location: Dumfries and Galloway
and 7 boys
New house....New beginning!
- Posts: 357
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:02 pm
- Location: England, Hampshire, Portsmouth
Love Jenny (Me)
My Girlies :Willow, Kira and Esri <:3 )~~~ And My Lovley Boy Plink
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:10 pm
i have got 2 bucks.
owned by: nellie, socks, star and lottie
having fun at the bridge are: rolo, polo, jasper and casper, miss you always xx
to the world you are one person, to a rat you are the world!!
- Posts: 2464
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:25 pm
- Location: Balloch, loch lomond, scotland
i have 5 does and 1 buck
Rhona and the scunnerbug rats xx
"Experience is simply the word we give to our mistakes"
- Posts: 1141
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:30 pm
- Location: Exeter, Devon, England
5 podgy does
- Posts: 597
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 9:26 pm
Last edited by ratz4ever
on Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 9:02 pm
- Location: Shoreham, UK
- Posts: 1731
- Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:05 am
- Location: Somerset, UK
- Posts: 377
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 9:53 am
- Location: South West London
I have four rescue boys, not counting the two I am ratsitting.
Basie and Ellington
RIP Sebastian, Malvolio, Amelie, Rufus, Chaplin, Cadbury, Charlie and Thornton
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:54 pm
- Location: harlow
7, two girlies,two decushioned lard buckets and 3 boys. BUT i'm getting 2 babie girlies soon, yippppeeeeeeee
rats, Clover,Hebe,Florrie,BuzzyLizzie,ernie, billiebob joey and Tillie
Dogs Kirsty and Bruno, GSDS's
Russian Hamsters Ruby,Topsyand Turvy. Rubin and Laurance,Gary and Barry
Cat......Olly, big fat lazy tabby
- Posts: 1703
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:07 am
- Location: Mitcham, Surrey
we have 4 dumbo does and 3 top ear squishy bucks.
Ratty Mummy to Castiel Silvermoon,Timotheus Edwardus,Bumble,Bilbo Baggins,Frodo Baggins,Oscar,Elmo,Milo,Maverick,Jester,Chuck,Levi,Morgan and Volkoff.
Not forgetting those at the bridge.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests