What's wrong with the tails?! ;D

For anything to do with rat care that doesn't fit into any of the sections above!

When you first held a rat, did you think the tail as 'weird'?

No
90%
Yes
10%

Total votes: 72

tanyamw

Post by tanyamw » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:53 pm

we love our ratties tails too and the temptation to tweek them when they hang throu the bars is just too great :lol:

tail whipping is also one of the boys habits - luckily they are still fairly gentle - but always seem to be when slightly damp :sickrat:

i love kissing their tails expecially after they have had a bath as they are really soft then and nice smelling damp. :smileyrat:

when girls are up our jumpers :roll: the tails always try to grip to our tums - feel so cute
Ratty Mummy to Castiel Silvermoon,Timotheus Edwardus,Bumble,Bilbo Baggins,Frodo Baggins,Oscar,Elmo,Milo,Maverick,Jester,Chuck,Levi,Morgan and Volkoff.

Not forgetting those at the bridge.

Spirited

Post by Spirited » Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:07 pm

My mother got me my first rat (after months of begging) she didn't mind petting him except for his tail. I used to hide his tail behind my hand so that she would pet him.

Can't see anything wrong with them myself, I love the way it moves for balance. I am ultra careful with tails though, I'm always frightened I'll squish one.

Spirited