Cavy Couture

Shops selling rat related items
liland

Cavy Boutique

Post by liland » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:48 pm

www.cavy-boutique.co.uk

we design and produce high quality handcrafted accessories for most pets, including pouches, cozies, hammocks, cage liners, tunnels, houses etc. lots are in stock, or you can email me and design your own!
we are based in the UK, but are exploring shipping to europe and america.

thanks for reading :)

liland

Re: Cavy Boutique

Post by liland » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:10 pm

Please note that we have now moved to a new site, to incorporate all of my custom crafts, and to make shopping easier!

www.blackbowboutique.co.uk

Im still expanding my range, with a new rattie heaven house! Check us out. We have recently produced a custom order for someone on this site, and hope to hear from her soon.

liland

Re: Cavy Boutique

Post by liland » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:29 pm

Hey there

We are currently doing an introductory offer, with 10% off any purchase. We have added lots of new products, including some particularly rattie hammocks, and we have a new build your own service, which provides a fast and easy way to design and order anything you want!

Just enter the following code during checkout -

Discount Code - 07ttlfiaofnqa66

Hope to see you soon!

liland

Cavy Couture

Post by liland » Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:17 am

www.cavycouture.co.uk

My new site for all things small and exotic is to be online and running from 17-09-09
Use this discount code, ""fancyratter" to receive 10% off your first purchase of any size!

We produce cozies, houses, tunnels, and lots of hammocks. We are doing well with the rat, hedehog and guinea pig community, so check us out for unique pet products!

Thanks