Vets in the North of England

Vets, arranged by location
Fancy Rats Admin
Fancy Rats Team
Fancy Rats Team

Vets in the North of England

Post by Fancy Rats Admin » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:15 am

Please add to this thread if you would like to recommend a vet in the North of England area. For regional map of area boundaries see here.
Regards,
Fancy Rats Team

honeytone

Re: Vets in the North of England

Post by honeytone » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:28 pm

I would like to recommend The Prince Bishop Veterinary Hospital, which is in Leadgate, Consett, Co Durham. Tel: 01207 590340.

I had been a couple of times with my dog and was always happy with the service and cost, but I had to take one of my rats in yesterday to have a lump removed and they were great! They're open 'til 7pm Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and 'til 9pm Tuesdays and Thursdays, making it very easy to get appointments outside your working hours and I was able to drop Porky off on my way to work at 7.30am.

As a guide, the cost for anaesthetic and general surgery was £67.

http://www.princebishopvets.co.uk/

Spookyfish

Re: Vets in the North of England

Post by Spookyfish » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:31 pm

I'd like to reccomend

Bridge Veterinary Hospital
The Bridge Veterinary Hospital
Victoria Street
Middlesbrough
Cleveland
TS1 5QZ

Tel.......01642 242338

Had my rat boy Fry neutered there and they took very good care of him, also have been there a few times with my elderly gerbil Tweak, the vets are very nice and friendly and listen to what you have to say. The vet I saw with my gerbil was very gentle and understanding with him as he is a little nippy with new people, which was nice to see.
Besotted with the my funky five :girly: Vivian :teen: Fry :baby: Arthur :dumbo: Bagel and :dumbo: Noodle

Little Loki and Faye :rainbow:
Missed so much.