Hammocks and Fuzzbutt style houses

For everything to do with rat housing, from cages, litter and bedding to accessories and toys for your rat. Not for advertising items for sale.
Pink Chocolate

Hammocks and Fuzzbutt style houses

Post by Pink Chocolate » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:57 pm

My laptop broke after my cat knocked my glass of cola over it with her tail, so i lost all my hammock and fuzzbutt style houses etc contact list.

ive googled fuzzbutt but cant remember who else i used to purchase from.

is there a list on here of suppliers/makers etc or can anyone put me in touch with appropriate websites etc.

As a brand new srs owner im after some new stuff in girly and boy colours.

Thank you.

Note: Uppercase subject changed to lowercase, as this means shouting on a forum and may be interpreted as aggression.
Boys - Joey;Arnie
RIP -Beavis;Butthead;Barcardi;Coke;Delboy;Rodney;Rodders;Columbo;Coffee;Cream,;Mocha
Latte;Basil;Coco-pops;Brush;Billie;Ben,Yoghurt

RedQueen

Re: HAMMOCKS AND FUZZBUTT STYLE HOUSES

Post by RedQueen » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:22 am

Hammocky Hammocks make some nice things for small furries in some cool colours; you can get some nice matching bundle packs and mystery packs as well.

acapae_wolf

Post by acapae_wolf » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:27 am

*~~Beri~~*
with the ratlings: Orbit, Lanorial, Amdridh, Arkiadera, Esker, Brie, Larka and Foxtrot. Also Anfreda the hamsterling.
:hearts: All those who've moved on

Pink Chocolate

Post by Pink Chocolate » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:50 am

thanks girls - still looking for more as ive not found the ones i used to use before.
Boys - Joey;Arnie
RIP -Beavis;Butthead;Barcardi;Coke;Delboy;Rodney;Rodders;Columbo;Coffee;Cream,;Mocha

Rhi01

Post by Rhi01 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:40 pm

I think if its not there then its most likely closed.
Rhiannon with Charlie, Fizz, George, Gus, Inga, Kent and Oscar.

Flump

Post by Flump » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:34 pm

Hi folks, Fuzzbutt is still here I'm just closed at the mo as I moved house on Wednesday and everything is in disarray! I'm waiting for my broadband connection and then for my joiner to put the shelves and cupboards up in the new FuzzFactory then I aim to open ASAP, I have a ton of fabby Halloween stuff for you!

Keep an eye on the Fuzzbutt Facebook page for opening updates - http://www.facebook.com/#!/FuzzbuttCageComforts?ref=ts I've only got internet access on work weekdays at the mo and my home PC is not being connected till 7th October, so I can't yet update the actual Fuzzbutt website. Nightmare!!!
Fuzzbutt Cage Comforts - Fabulous Furniture for your Fuzzies! http://www.fuzzbutt.co.uk
:dumbo: RIP Winston I still miss you :( And all my other Fuzzers at the bridge, Poppy Ploppy Twitch Kebab Wiffy Turbo Flump Pearl Snuffy Franklin Skippy :rainbow:

Pink Chocolate

Post by Pink Chocolate » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:08 pm

ive been waiting and receiving your emails so ill be there on openin day. my four girls are finishing off the boys old pumpkin whilst the moved into a bigger one. unfortunately due to modifications some had to be thrown out so i need some more to wash and wear as it were.

hope to see you open soon.
Boys - Joey;Arnie