Halloween Fuzzbutts!

For everything to do with rat housing, from cages, litter and bedding to accessories and toys for your rat. Not for advertising items for sale.
Vicki Pickle

Halloween Fuzzbutts!

Post by Vicki Pickle » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:44 pm

Wooo! I've ordered my Pumpkin Hoojcube. I :hearts: fuzzbutts!
A cage full of aging ladies: Gentle alpha Sally Cinnamon, chubster black berkie dumbo Zillah, roan alpha wannabe Bobbie and dear tilty runty Princess Wobble Buttons.

MirandaM

Re: Halloween Fuzzbutts!

Post by MirandaM » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:48 pm

LOVE fuzzbutts. I've ordered a few things from there too...and I'm in Canada!
I've found her hammocks to be so much sturdier then the other ones... great quality.
:hearts:
Post photo's when you get the hoojcube!

ErnieG!

Post by ErnieG! » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:05 pm

D: I still haven't got paid!!

Can't even afford it when I do either ):
Emma and the rodents, Meryl, Esmeralda and the 3 unnamed girls.
Kuzco, waiting for some friends.

Waiting for me at the bridge Jasmine, Francesca, Francis and Ebony :rainbow:

Kitel

Post by Kitel » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:09 pm

ErnieG! wrote:D: I still haven't got paid!!

Can't even afford it when I do either ):
My wages are late too, but I'm getting them as my anniversary present :D something a little bit sad about that :rollred:
Lucy; slave to Ollie, Kyran, Womble, Blue, Hattie, Lottie, China, Holly and Champie (the lords and ladies of the SRS)

Waiting at the bridge; Fawn, Oscar, Aoife, Gus & Norman
Proud supporter of and fosterer for Rhydowen Rodent Refuge

Vicki Pickle

Post by Vicki Pickle » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:10 pm

Kitel wrote: My wages are late too, but I'm getting them as my anniversary present :D something a little bit sad about that :rollred:
You're getting your wages or a hoojcube as an anniversary present?! :o :lol:
A cage full of aging ladies: Gentle alpha Sally Cinnamon, chubster black berkie dumbo Zillah, roan alpha wannabe Bobbie and dear tilty runty Princess Wobble Buttons.

Kitel

Post by Kitel » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:17 pm

Vicki Pickle wrote:
Kitel wrote: My wages are late too, but I'm getting them as my anniversary present :D something a little bit sad about that :rollred:
You're getting your wages or a hoojcube as an anniversary present?! :o :lol:
:lol: well both! But only the hoojcube is from the OH :D
Lucy; slave to Ollie, Kyran, Womble, Blue, Hattie, Lottie, China, Holly and Champie (the lords and ladies of the SRS)

acapae_wolf

Post by acapae_wolf » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:23 pm

I'm considering depending on what other fabrics come out. And also on how much I trust Orbit not to eat it straight away... But I need to get them an enclosed and warm house as their current one is too open (all the nesting falls out) for winter in Aberdeen...
*~~Beri~~*
with the ratlings: Orbit, Lanorial, Amdridh, Arkiadera, Esker, Brie, Larka and Foxtrot. Also Anfreda the hamsterling.
:hearts: All those who've moved on

Rinoa391

Post by Rinoa391 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:36 pm

I couldnt wait and bought a pumpkin hoojcube and the pink spider hoojcube :hearts:
I have fuzzbutt cubes from a year ago with a few holes and such but there still going!

It just makes me feel better knowing that now its getting colder they will all have a nice new cube to snuggle in lol.

Emma x
Mummy to my 2 really naughty hoodies Cherry + Pip x
Also doggy Duke x

Spookyfish

Post by Spookyfish » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:13 pm

Oh God... :o

Why Why Why did I click on this topic! I'm a sucker for halloween as is and combined with my rats..

I feel a spending spree coming on! :oops: :rollred: :rollred:

The PumpkinHooj is the CUTEST hammock ive ever laid eyes on :love:
Besotted with the my funky five :girly: Vivian :teen: Fry :baby: Arthur :dumbo: Bagel and :dumbo: Noodle

Little Loki and Faye :rainbow:
Missed so much.

Rhi01

Post by Rhi01 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:24 pm

I'm torn between buying one now or waiting to see what else comes out... decisions decisions...
Rhiannon with Charlie, Fizz, George, Gus, Inga, Kent and Oscar.

Kitel

Post by Kitel » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:34 pm

Rhi01 wrote:I'm torn between buying one now or waiting to see what else comes out... decisions decisions...
OH has bought me two hoojs for the ratties, but i think I'll wait for the hamsters and see what Homers come out. Ratties have "re-modelled" their old ones so wouldn't hurt to order extras at a later date :rollred: :D

Flump

Post by Flump » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:50 am

Hi folks, glad you like the Halloween gear ;)

Just an update for you - it's gone ballistic since the Halloween range went on sale and I'm suffering with my lack of a stock cupboard and still no internet connection - was arguing with SKY on Saturday and they are still saying no connection for up to 3 weeks. FFS! I spent 30 mins in the local Post Office getting parcels sent out, as without the net I can't frank my own postage - the queue behind me weren't too pleased :D I'm bringing in what I can in mail sacks to work to get posted too, but due to my new liftshare arrangement, I can't always cram the car full of mail sacks.

Today (Monday) I'll be releasing BLACK and PINK PumpkinHoojes (in my lunch hour, so look out round about 1pmish) and some limited run Homer Halloween cubes made from remnants. Tonight I will be having a MASSIVE packing spree, then I'll be sewing more orange Pumpkin Hoojes and Snoozes throughout the week, followed by more Homer Pumpkins.

Normal non-Halloween stock will suffer during this mega-busy time so please hang in there and I'm sure "Balance will be restored to the Force" at some point! I'm gonna put some pictures of the new FuzzFactory on thye Fuzzbutt Facebook page today, so you can see the chaos I'm working out of! Luckily I now have a second sewing machine in my lounge, as the one in the FuzzFactory can't be used yet due to all the stock in boxes everywhere. I so need to get my stock cupboard built!!

Thanks for your patience during this transition time and the chaos of the house move!!

Rache :love: :love: :dumbo: :hearts:
Fuzzbutt Cage Comforts - Fabulous Furniture for your Fuzzies! http://www.fuzzbutt.co.uk
:dumbo: RIP Winston I still miss you :( And all my other Fuzzers at the bridge, Poppy Ploppy Twitch Kebab Wiffy Turbo Flump Pearl Snuffy Franklin Skippy :rainbow:

Vicki Pickle

Post by Vicki Pickle » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:15 am

Flump wrote:Today (Monday) I'll be releasing BLACK and PINK PumpkinHoojes
*hyperventilates!!
May have to invest in one of these for a friend (who shall remain nameless) whose fuzzies are desperately in need of some 'pink' in their lives. Poor loves are surrounded by camo style hammocks, green and yellow sputniks, etc. :lol: She'll love/ hate me for it!

Vicki Pickle

Post by Vicki Pickle » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:37 am

Nope,I will utter no names - absolutely no names... Ahem! Helzie and her poor macho-ed up fuzzy boys :lol:

Kitel

Post by Kitel » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:45 am

Ooh black and pink, black and pink *dances* :D You aren't exactly operating under the easiest of circumstances at the moment Rache so don't panic! My lot will be having theres in their new SRS which won't be here until end of week/next week anyway. Plus i suppose it is a present so i shouldn't really have it until next monday anyway :roll: