Free 'Back 2 Nature' litter sample in Jollyes!

For everything to do with rat housing, from cages, litter and bedding to accessories and toys for your rat. Not for advertising items for sale.
smellll

Free 'Back 2 Nature' litter sample in Jollyes!

Post by smellll » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:36 pm

I've never tried this before, but it's 100% paper so assume it's alright. The Jollyes near me (and hopefully that means they all are) is handing out free bags of it with a purchase! The bag has quite a bit in it, didn't see a weight on the bag but it feels enough to fill 2 litter trays! I oood and aaahd at how great it was to get it free and the girl ended up giving me 3 bags (and all I bought was one small thing of Carefresh!)
- Mel :)
:hearts: Scarlett, Sheena, Siouxsie, Small, Luna, Ruby & Daisy

Missing Peppa & Diego x

purple_vixen

Re: Free 'Back 2 Nature' litter sample in Jollyes!

Post by purple_vixen » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:05 pm

Yay for free stuff :)

Thanks for letting us all know... I know that a few other forum members like it. TRW sell it, so it must be safe to use.

Vix.
'There's more to life than books, you know. But not much more.' - The Smiths, 'Handsome Devil'.

Animal Pics * Pixel Juice the LoLRat * Twitter

ShinyRainbow

Post by ShinyRainbow » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:45 pm

free stuff?! Just looked this pet store up and it turns out there's one 1.5 miles away from where I live? Who knew :lol:
~*~ :girly: Maya ~*~ :girly: Pearl ~*~ :dumbogirly: Blossom ~*~ :girly: Clover ~*~

~*~ :rainbow: Brothers reunited at the bridge - Dexter & Casey :hearts: ~*~

Elmo

Post by Elmo » Fri May 13, 2011 9:12 am

ShinyRainbow wrote:free stuff?! Just looked this pet store up and it turns out there's one 1.5 miles away from where I live? Who knew :lol:
The closest Jollyes to me is 92.7 miles away. Be nice if they wanted to put a store in Scotland, but no..
The Brackets looketh somewhat Tech-y and maybe Confusing. Fear not the Brackets, for they are Good. They make thy Post looketh Spiffy.

AlienRat

Post by AlienRat » Fri May 13, 2011 10:34 am

It is really good stuff, I had free samples that I put in some orders for awhile, they went down well! I have been selling for a few years now, I use it in the litter trays,it is really good :) Go get some! :)
Sabby, RitaVonCheese, Jamie, Ethylene, Victor, Hector, Boris, Gunther

RIP: KimoCandyBenjaminNutbagChinaJeremiahChikinCletusMansonDieterCallistaFifiAlfieAliceGeorgeEvaJemimaPEPoxyAmaraTrixiSpookBuddhaMayaBuboDomdom BuffyWillowJeremy.II MicrobeJeremy

Jillybean

Post by Jillybean » Fri May 13, 2011 2:55 pm

It`s great...Go. go go !! :D I use this now and I really like it. It controls odour and isn`t dusty, also the rats like it !! Pet Planet sell it if you like it and want to buy some. I bought three 20L bags and it worked out about 50p per litre plus free delivery. :D
:love: Matilda, Georgia, Sylvie, Alice & Lois :love:

Ratty_Rhian

Post by Ratty_Rhian » Fri May 13, 2011 4:32 pm

I may have some to give out for free at the Meldreth show if anyone's interested in trying some.
Anwen, Ceinwen , Delyth, Hazel, Ruby, Willow :smileyrat:
Astrid, Beth, David, Dora, George, Josephine, Jonathan, Maisy, Mel, Merlin, Patra :rainbow:

Member of the EC!

Col5632

Post by Col5632 » Tue May 17, 2011 9:32 pm

Elmo wrote:
ShinyRainbow wrote:free stuff?! Just looked this pet store up and it turns out there's one 1.5 miles away from where I live? Who knew :lol:
The closest Jollyes to me is 92.7 miles away. Be nice if they wanted to put a store in Scotland, but no..
It might be a bad word on here but pets at home do stock it aswell for the same price :o