Wishlist

For everything to do with rat housing, from cages, litter and bedding to accessories and toys for your rat. Not for advertising items for sale.
msmara

Wishlist

Post by msmara » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:03 am

Is it just me who has a mile long wish list for the ratties?

Unfortunately, this has just been added to my wishlist. My boys suggested that if anyone wants to buy it for them, there would possibly be half a yoggie (if Stewie doesn't get it first) in it for you. :lol:

What kind of things do you guys wanna get for your ratties?
Samara & the Squishness
Member of the Explorer Club
Gone with pieces of my heart: Rocco :dumborainbow: Salt :rainbow: Yoji :dumborainbow:

Tammyrat

Re: Wishlist

Post by Tammyrat » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:27 am

I just want to get them some mroe hammocks, and snooze cubes, and tunnels, and toys etc etc etc lol!! I also want to go to a charity shop and see if i can find some old like kids toys. When i went to woodgreen, they used old kids toys, like multistory car parks and studd for the ratties to play in and they loved it. Cheap too so thats what im after :D
Tammy xx
In love with 8 Ratties - Winnie, Nelly, Crumble, Doola, Spot, Sherbert, Dolly and Fizz.
Night night sweet Possum, Dini, Custard :dumbogirly:
A proud member of the Savic Royal club :D

hayleyhamilton

Post by hayleyhamilton » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:05 pm

oh my word.. that cat tree has just been added to my wishlist too :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hayley. x

Pj, Bilbo, Jack, Willow, Rufus, Merlin :)

<3 RIP special friends... Merry, Pippin, Ben

myzoo

Post by myzoo » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:41 pm

:) theres one thing on my wish list that i still havent managed it is an explorer i just love the looks of them other than that i usually manage to get most stuff i want against the OHs approvals he gets very jealous at the amount of stuff the ratties have.but iam slowly learning its much cheaper to make mt toys and hammocks especially as my girlies are destroyers they shred everything in sight so my girls now only get the expensive beds now and then but my boys have kept theres nice and unchewed.but it dont matter how much we have we will always see somthing else that looks fun :)

sanitysuckz

Post by sanitysuckz » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:50 pm

The main thing on my wishlist at the moment is another cage (ideally an SRS)..which will then lead to a veeery long wishlist for cage furniture to fill it up (and almost a requirement to GMR...obviously :lol: ). I always love the idea of those cat tree things (and that one you linked to looks awesomet) but then look at the price, and decide that the girls would probably realise they're meant to play with the cat tree and therefore head for everything else instead anyway, lol.
Amy + Iris, Leto & Thea

mirandamouse

Post by mirandamouse » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:10 am

on my wishlist is:

new cage, either an explorer or srs

and

lots more rats to fill it with :love:
Twyla :love: Cyborg :love: Persephone :love:

Snippet

Post by Snippet » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:04 am

I like the look of that cat tree, and it's not a bad price either!
Cara,
Owned by Willow, Fern and Nix
Missing Snippet and Frost

Athena

Post by Athena » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:08 am

couldnt you make a car tree? i will have a good think about this when i have my blue peter head on....
Zero, Penn, Teller, Jareth, Ludo, Sir Didymus, Bowie, Hoggle, Yngwie, Nuno, Dotty, Daisy, Dash, Florence, Josephine and Constance
Hattie's House rat rescue

cantfink

Post by cantfink » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:22 am

noticed this:
http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/pet_suppl ... al_wedding
so if any one does get anything from zooplus int eh next few days might be worth checking out.

also cat tree is awesome I well want one too!
Ratty Girls: Ada, Grace, Motorway and Terror.

acapae_wolf

Post by acapae_wolf » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:27 am

Athena wrote:couldnt you make a car tree? i will have a good think about this when i have my blue peter head on....
*imagines cars going climbing* :lol:

Jemma made a cardboard/ wood/ rope rat tree recently :) http://www.fancy-rats.co.uk/community/v ... 9&t=148926
*~~Beri~~*
with the ratlings: Orbit, Lanorial, Amdridh, Arkiadera, Esker, Brie, Larka and Foxtrot. Also Anfreda the hamsterling.
:hearts: All those who've moved on