Wash bag for hammocks?

For everything to do with rat housing, from cages, litter and bedding to accessories and toys for your rat. Not for advertising items for sale.
Elmo

Re: Wash bag for hammocks?

Post by Elmo » Fri May 06, 2011 11:33 am

Ooh i need to get me one of these! Im sick of having to clean rat hair out of the washing machine - & terrified of breaking the damn thing too with fixings & stuff that i can't remove from hammocks..

Brilliant find :)
The Brackets looketh somewhat Tech-y and maybe Confusing. Fear not the Brackets, for they are Good. They make thy Post looketh Spiffy.

acapae_wolf

Post by acapae_wolf » Fri May 06, 2011 11:48 am

ShinyRainbow wrote:I've never tried the pillowcase idea until tonight, before I would just have the hammocks etc in a separate wash to other things apart from hand towels. It's been in for about half of the cycle so let's see how it looks when it comes out :D
I do them in a seperate wash mostly too or the same as you with towels etc. The bag is more to stop hair and other stuff on/ stuck to the hammock blocking the washing machine filter - it will build up over time :)
*~~Beri~~*
with the ratlings: Orbit, Lanorial, Amdridh, Arkiadera, Esker, Brie, Larka and Foxtrot. Also Anfreda the hamsterling.
:hearts: All those who've moved on

Stevmic

Post by Stevmic » Fri May 06, 2011 11:49 am

Thanks for the link, I've just ordered myself a large wash bag :)
Please, call me Mike :)

Vince :smileyrat: + Miles :smileyrat: + Eli :dumbo: +Griffin :dumbo:
R.I.P Blue :sadrat:

Elmo

Post by Elmo » Fri May 06, 2011 12:13 pm

Just ordered a small one. Perhaps should've got a large size, but i think this'll do me fine just for hammocks - i only have an explorer with 3 boys, & because i dont have many hammocks or that, its not like i leave stuff to mount up :)

R.
The Brackets looketh somewhat Tech-y and maybe Confusing. Fear not the Brackets, for they are Good. They make thy Post looketh Spiffy.