Ferplast Shelves won't unscrew?

For everything to do with rat housing, from cages, litter and bedding to accessories and toys for your rat. Not for advertising items for sale.
Anthony

Ferplast Shelves won't unscrew?

Post by Anthony » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:47 pm

Hey there,

I'm in need of some advice regarding my ferplastic shelves. Last cleanout, 1 shelf wouldn't unscrew so we literally had to eventually just break it because we couldn't get it out, today we have had two of them that won't unscrew during clean out, and the mice shelf didn't unscrew either. What am I doing wrong? waa. Some of them are only being unscrewed for the first time, so it's not like it's undergoing heavy use or anything? :(
Ollie :dumbo:, Oskar :dumbo:, Riley :smileyrat:, Joey :smileyrat:, Rupert :smileyrat: Eska :teen: , Erik :teen: and The baby :dumboteen:, Miles :baby:, Axel :baby:

RIP Louis, Minnie & Ginger <3

RetroLemons

Re: Ferplast Shelves won't unscrew?

Post by RetroLemons » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:48 pm

I think it's just the shelves, I had a few start to do that... Very annoying! :rollred:
From Rowan and the Fuzzlets! Miss you Kenco, Salt, Pretzel, Delilah, Moony & Bailey :( x
RatPad Hammocks - New hammocks out now! Oh and 20% of pre orders go into the rescue pot ;)
10% of your order going to a rattie rescue every time!

Amzy

Post by Amzy » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:50 pm

Amy&the girls: Mary Miffy Lily Cupcake Lucky Pickle Dina Seven Fortune Rowena Tianna Leila Aurora Enya Texalina Kiara :dumbogirly: & the boys!: Heinz Branston Hellmans & Dave
Aunty to 30 & Half-Mum to 4 :hearts:

rattypetrolhead

Post by rattypetrolhead » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:51 pm

The plastic screws are really easy to cross-thread - I've ended up wiring most of my ferplast shelves on now instead of using the screws...
Susie, Alfie, Norman, Echo, Sierra, Fox, Blyth, Clacket, Knutsford, Glenda, Daff, Thirteen, Pickle, Tuesday and Spike

Missing you lots - Dot, Daisy, Summer, Grace, Clover, Juno, Ruby, Fox's bubs, Mamma, Twinny, Rammy and Sheena xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx