Galvanised Steel & Stainless Steel Explorer Trays

For everything to do with rat housing, from cages, litter and bedding to accessories and toys for your rat. Not for advertising items for sale.
Lindsei

Galvanised Steel & Stainless Steel Explorer Trays

Post by Lindsei » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:19 am

This thread and the associated one entitled 'John Hopewell Galvanised Clean out trays' have been removed temporarily while they are considered against the rules on advertising and selling:
FR allows limited advertising by rat related businesses where it is to the benefit of members. Such posts are restricted to the Market Place and the Web Directory, details are included in the guidelines for those sections. Discussion threads relating to businesses may appear elsewhere on the board, but any overt advertising will be removed.
ETA - the 'John Hopewell Galvanised Clean out trays' thread has now been reinstated, and the original of this thread moved to the market place with one post pruned from it in order to meet the guidelines for that area.
:dumbobaby: Rain - Powder Blue Doe, :dumbobaby: Willow - Husky Doe, :baby: Ratty - Silver Fawn Hooded Buck,
:baby: Tango - Silver Fawn Hooded Buck, :baby: Banksy - Agouti Berkshire Buck, :baby: Mr Jingles - Black Bershire Buck

Happy Hammocks

Lindsei

Re: Galvanised Steel & Stainless Steel Explorer Trays

Post by Lindsei » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:26 pm

how is this against the rules? I am not selling these myself, people having been interested in buying them so I have found a company that makes them at a reasonable price & have arranged an order (a substantial order is needed to recieve a better price). It isn't my business & I am not advertising for myself or them, I am having them made by a company near me & was trying to help by making it possible for people further away to get them. I am not profitting from this in anyway.
:dumbobaby: Rain - Powder Blue Doe, :dumbobaby: Willow - Husky Doe, :baby: Ratty - Silver Fawn Hooded Buck,
:baby: Tango - Silver Fawn Hooded Buck, :baby: Banksy - Agouti Berkshire Buck, :baby: Mr Jingles - Black Bershire Buck

Happy Hammocks

Jimi+Milo

Post by Jimi+Milo » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:52 pm

I assume because it should be in market place and not habitat (if this was more info about the trays people are buying through yourself) :wink:
Hannah
Mummy to 2 boys Cheech and Chino :hearts:
Missing my sleeping little angel Milo and big squishy Jimi :hearts:

Lindsei

Post by Lindsei » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:01 pm

they'd moved it to 'Market Place' because it was in the wrong place, then deleted it, that's what I don't get lol

Happy Hammocks

Ratty_Rhian

Post by Ratty_Rhian » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:04 pm

Lindsei wrote:they'd moved it to 'Market Place' because it was in the wrong place, then deleted it, that's what I don't get lol
It's here http://www.fancy-rats.co.uk/community/v ... 2&t=157070 . Some of the content was probably deleted which was against forum rules or if it needed tidying up. Threads on the "Marketplace" can't be replied to in the for sale section so I'd imagine the sirrelevant stuff was deleted to make it the same as all the other ads.
Anwen, Ceinwen , Delyth, Hazel, Ruby, Willow :smileyrat:
Astrid, Beth, David, Dora, George, Josephine, Jonathan, Maisy, Mel, Merlin, Patra :rainbow:

Member of the EC!