Stupid warning things again

All announcements, suggestions and questions about the community forum.
acapae_wolf

Stupid warning things again

Post by acapae_wolf » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:15 pm

At the top of the page, even above the forum banner, I now have this
Warning: Unknown: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in Unknown on line 0

Warning: include() [function.include]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/www/www.fancy-rats.co.uk/public_html/community/posting.php on line 17

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/www/www.fancy-rats.co.uk/public_html/community/common.php on line 127

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/www/www.fancy-rats.co.uk/public_html/community/common.php on line 186

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/www/www.fancy-rats.co.uk/public_html/community/common.php on line 187

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/www/www.fancy-rats.co.uk/public_html/community/common.php on line 188

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/www/www.fancy-rats.co.uk/public_html/community/common.php on line 189

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/www/www.fancy-rats.co.uk/public_html/community/common.php on line 190

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/www/www.fancy-rats.co.uk/public_html/community/common.php on line 192

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/www/www.fancy-rats.co.uk/public_html/community/common.php on line 193

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/www/www.fancy-rats.co.uk/public_html/community/common.php on line 195

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/www/www.fancy-rats.co.uk/public_html/community/common.php on line 196

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/www/www.fancy-rats.co.uk/public_html/community/common.php on line 197
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /common.php on line 219: require() [function.require]: Unable to allocate memory for pool.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /posting.php on line 18: include() [function.include]: Unable to allocate memory for pool.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /posting.php on line 19: include() [function.include]: Unable to allocate memory for pool.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /posting.php on line 20: include() [function.include]: Unable to allocate memory for pool.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
in about font size 10.

At the same time, the rest of the browser page automatically has had the font increase by several sizes. This is only on FR however, other pages including other forums (NERS at least) are viewing fine. Opening new tabs of FR isn't reverting back, nor is closing and starting a new brower (FF) window. Dunno about restarting, it's not annoying me enough to randomly do that now :lol:
*~~Beri~~*
with the ratlings: Orbit, Lanorial, Amdridh, Arkiadera, Esker, Brie, Larka and Foxtrot. Also Anfreda the hamsterling.
:hearts: All those who've moved on

Jird

Re: Stupid warning things again

Post by Jird » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:20 pm

Yup, it is doing that to me too! You are not alone :P
Emily and the boys - Jamie, Bailey, Finn and Tumnus
Love you Bond, Liam, George, Blaze. See you at the bridge little guys.

shibby69

Post by shibby69 » Sun May 01, 2011 12:54 am

it's doing it to me, too
Kyra x
Atlas rattery - Breeding for essex in russian blue, and also breeding russian dove, buff and black
http://www.atlasrats.co.uk

izzerie

Post by izzerie » Sun May 01, 2011 7:53 am

It seems ok for me now but last night I had the same thing and I couldn't stay logged in!
Albert, Annie, Matilda, Sidney, Ivan, Mozart, Samson, Pablo, Tabitha, Rose, Violet, Hettie, Billy, Horatio, Flash, Atlas, Bentley
At the bridge: Henry & Rupert

Sidney's Safe House for Rats

Athena

Post by Athena » Sun May 01, 2011 8:52 am

i had it too last night and couldnt log in also despite being left logged in!
Zero, Penn, Teller, Jareth, Ludo, Sir Didymus, Bowie, Hoggle, Yngwie, Nuno, Dotty, Daisy, Dash, Florence, Josephine and Constance
Hattie's House rat rescue

Rhi01

Post by Rhi01 » Sun May 01, 2011 8:58 am

I had an SLQ error last night but I thought it was my internet so I never made a note of it.
Rhiannon with Charlie, Fizz, George, Gus, Inga, Kent and Oscar.

acapae_wolf

Post by acapae_wolf » Sun May 01, 2011 9:04 am

Yeah, mine's ok now. But no idea if that's because it's today, or because computer has been restarted. Glad it wasn't just me :lol:
*~~Beri~~*
with the ratlings: Orbit, Lanorial, Amdridh, Arkiadera, Esker, Brie, Larka and Foxtrot. Also Anfreda the hamsterling.

Bazu

Post by Bazu » Sun May 01, 2011 10:22 am

That sort of issue is a server-side ever - basically, whoever's hosting the site had gremlins in their servers :lol:
Orca, Minke, Myst, Nova, Exi and Fye

Never forget you Isis, my little whiskery angel...

acapae_wolf

Post by acapae_wolf » Mon May 02, 2011 11:06 pm

Ah, interesting. Last time it happened no one really knew - although autoprune has eaten that. And it's happening again; is this FR telling me midnight is too late to be online? :roll:
*~~Beri~~*

Bazu

Post by Bazu » Mon May 02, 2011 11:30 pm

I've got them again too.

Incidentally, do we still get the customary lag around 11:45-midnight? I've not been on during that period for a while, so I haven't seen. My assumption's always been that they do maintenance around that time, so I'd guess that's what's causing this too.

That said, they might be totally unrelated!
Orca, Minke, Myst, Nova, Exi and Fye

Never forget you Isis, my little whiskery angel...

acapae_wolf

Post by acapae_wolf » Mon May 02, 2011 11:32 pm

I don't think there's ever been a lag then? It used to be the 10pm gremlins, which then pushed to lasting longer and longer/ later and later. And then they were rehomed :lol:
*~~Beri~~*

Woody

Post by Woody » Mon May 02, 2011 11:36 pm

They were moved to later on and not so troublesome. I guess they got angry again.
Hot and righteous :D

The views expressed in my posts are not related or endorsed by any company or organisation. In fact, often, they aren't even endorsed by me!