Some forum parts are inaccessible

All announcements, suggestions and questions about the community forum.
RetroLemons

Re: Some forum parts are inaccessible

Post by RetroLemons » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:13 pm

acapae_wolf wrote:
RetroLemons wrote:The rodent farm thread with pictures isn't working, saying it doesn't exist :(
There's 2 copies of it (and 2 copies of some in other chat too). The other one works :)
Really? I didnt know that :lol:
From Rowan and the Fuzzlets! Miss you Kenco, Salt, Pretzel, Delilah, Moony & Bailey :( x
RatPad Hammocks - New hammocks out now! Oh and 20% of pre orders go into the rescue pot ;)
10% of your order going to a rattie rescue every time!

acapae_wolf

Post by acapae_wolf » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:16 pm

Cyber Ratty wrote:The 'search users posts' is working for me. :-?
It is working on most profiles, but not all. Ironically it was yours that wasn't when I posted that :lol: You're working again now though lol.
*~~Beri~~*
with the ratlings: Orbit, Lanorial, Amdridh, Arkiadera, Esker, Brie, Larka and Foxtrot. Also Anfreda the hamsterling.
:hearts: All those who've moved on

petrify

Post by petrify » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:44 pm

OMG-THE FORUM IS BACK!

Lol!! I missed it...

And it seems the whole forum is working for me now :) Happiness!!
Rayne & Myst Sleeping:Tempest, Ghost, Whisper, Casper, Lara, Flick, Hopeful, Little Bit, Phoenix, Lady-bum, Embie, Tommy, Fernie, Bea, Aurora, Hazel & Willow, Freya, Missy. Goos Harold & Humphrey

sati18

Post by sati18 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:47 pm

YAY well done and thank you all very very much!!

wasn't in time to stop me getting so desperate for a rat related fix that i ended up buying them something new for their cage tho :roll:
Proudly owned by the big boys (Jeff, George & Toby) and the babbies (Sid & Ozzy)
RIP Monty, Emile, Leo, Angus, Otto, Remy and Rafe... mummy misses you every day.

teresaisaacs

Post by teresaisaacs » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:09 pm

Yey for being back!!

boooo... I've lost my pm's :(

I hated being cold turkey!! had serious withdrawal. but soooo happy to be able to post again! :D
Things that don't kill us only make us stronger... battle on through, you will surprise yourself.
:hearts: http://www.mums-rendez-vous.co.uk - forum for mothers :hearts:

Athena

Post by Athena » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:21 pm

um im now getting this above every page...

Warning: Unknown: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in Unknown on line 0

Warning: include() [function.include]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/www/www.fancy-rats.co.uk/public_html/commun ... wtopic.php on line 17

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/www/www.fancy-rats.co.uk/public_html/community/common.php on line 127

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/www/www.fancy-rats.co.uk/public_html/community/common.php on line 186

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/www/www.fancy-rats.co.uk/public_html/community/common.php on line 189

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/www/www.fancy-rats.co.uk/public_html/community/common.php on line 190

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/www/www.fancy-rats.co.uk/public_html/community/common.php on line 193

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/www/www.fancy-rats.co.uk/public_html/community/common.php on line 195

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/www/www.fancy-rats.co.uk/public_html/community/common.php on line 196

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/www/www.fancy-rats.co.uk/public_html/community/common.php on line 197
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 19: include() [function.include]: Unable to allocate memory for pool.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
Zero, Penn, Teller, Jareth, Ludo, Sir Didymus, Bowie, Hoggle, Yngwie, Nuno, Dotty, Daisy, Dash, Florence, Josephine and Constance
Hattie's House rat rescue

RetroLemons

Post by RetroLemons » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:22 pm

It's our night time best friend. :dumbogirly:
From Rowan and the Fuzzlets! Miss you Kenco, Salt, Pretzel, Delilah, Moony & Bailey :( x
RatPad Hammocks - New hammocks out now! Oh and 20% of pre orders go into the rescue pot ;)
10% of your order going to a rattie rescue every time!

rattypetrolhead

Post by rattypetrolhead » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:24 pm

I'm getting it too :-?
Susie, Alfie, Norman, Echo, Sierra, Fox, Blyth, Clacket, Knutsford, Glenda, Daff, Thirteen, Pickle, Tuesday and Spike

Missing you lots - Dot, Daisy, Summer, Grace, Clover, Juno, Ruby, Fox's bubs, Mamma, Twinny, Rammy and Sheena xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Athena

Post by Athena » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:28 pm

atleast you are back now though! yay!
Zero, Penn, Teller, Jareth, Ludo, Sir Didymus, Bowie, Hoggle, Yngwie, Nuno, Dotty, Daisy, Dash, Florence, Josephine and Constance
Hattie's House rat rescue

teresaisaacs

Post by teresaisaacs » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:29 pm

same here, but it comes and goes... Hmm...
Things that don't kill us only make us stronger... battle on through, you will surprise yourself.
:hearts: http://www.mums-rendez-vous.co.uk - forum for mothers :hearts:

rattypetrolhead

Post by rattypetrolhead » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:29 pm

Athena wrote:atleast you are back now though! yay!
:D
Susie, Alfie, Norman, Echo, Sierra, Fox, Blyth, Clacket, Knutsford, Glenda, Daff, Thirteen, Pickle, Tuesday and Spike

Missing you lots - Dot, Daisy, Summer, Grace, Clover, Juno, Ruby, Fox's bubs, Mamma, Twinny, Rammy and Sheena xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx