Marketplace Board(s)

All announcements, suggestions and questions about the community forum.
acapae_wolf

Marketplace Board(s)

Post by acapae_wolf » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:35 am

With the creating of a new forum, can I query if the marketplace is going to stay the same? I've never really sold things on FR because I prefer to check with friends first. I've never needed to. But with so much stuff sprouting in corners it felt like the way to go. Problem is, with the lag time, it's next to impossible to keep track of what has been reserved and what hasn't. I am using an almost x-post on NERS to keep track.

I completely get why the post approval is there. It makes perfect sense from a general POV, and until yesterday I thought it was one of the best forum modifications ever, given how the marketplace used to be a few years back. But it - with the lack of subsequent editing - is absolutely horrendous from a selling POV.
*~~Beri~~*
with the ratlings: Orbit, Lanorial, Amdridh, Arkiadera, Esker, Brie, Larka and Foxtrot. Also Anfreda the hamsterling.
:hearts: All those who've moved on

Cyber Ratty
Fancy Rats Team
Fancy Rats Team

Re: Marketplace Board(s)

Post by Cyber Ratty » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:50 am

The system will hopefully speed up given extra admin aides - I think we'd want to try that approach rather than going back to the free for all that caused so much confusion previously.
Mary x

my websites: Cyber Rats (picture site) / Zephyr Rats (rattery site)
(the star in the avatar is Calypso - r.i.p.)

acapae_wolf

Re: Marketplace Board(s)

Post by acapae_wolf » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:12 am

So like the shows board is now? I like the shows board atm :)
*~~Beri~~*
with the ratlings: Orbit, Lanorial, Amdridh, Arkiadera, Esker, Brie, Larka and Foxtrot. Also Anfreda the hamsterling.
:hearts: All those who've moved on