Registering as a rescue

All announcements, suggestions and questions about the community forum.
Ceretrea

Registering as a rescue

Post by Ceretrea » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:03 am

How do I go about registering as a rescue on your forum? I have a few that I use for Scritches Rat and Rodent Rescue where I can post directly in the rehoming section. I am thinking it would get our rats up on the board quicker rather then waiting for admin, and I note you rehoming forum guidelines state that only registered rescue may post?
The Moosers:- Rose, Solo, Marigold, Tansy and Dandelion.
The Ratsters:- Dibbler, Celeste, Mimi, Blossom:Greebo, Scraps, Vimes, Teppic, Mort, Otto, Qu, Rincewind, Oats, Leo, Hex, and Binky.

Cyber Ratty
Fancy Rats Team
Fancy Rats Team

Re: Registering as a rescue

Post by Cyber Ratty » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:34 am

You can put yourself on the rescues part of the web directory straight away, but to start off with you will probably need to submit PMs for the rehoming section like most others do. You may ask to be added to those with rehoming forum access, but when and if that access is granted will depend on the number and nature of the posts you have been submitting.

Rehoming posts are normally processed reasonably quickly, but at the moment time is a little limited due to issues with setting up the new forum, so please bear with us for now.
Mary x

my websites: Cyber Rats (picture site) / Zephyr Rats (rattery site)
(the star in the avatar is Calypso - r.i.p.)

Ceretrea

Post by Ceretrea » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:45 am

Okay, thank you for the reply. I've submitted two so far, one is in the process at the moment.

Sorry if I sound a bit thick but I'm not up to speed on some things. Where is the rescue part of the web directory?
The Ratsters:- Dibbler, Celeste, Mimi, Blossom:Greebo, Scraps, Vimes, Teppic, Mort, Otto, Qu, Rincewind, Oats, Leo, Hex, and Binky.

Cyber Ratty
Fancy Rats Team
Fancy Rats Team

Post by Cyber Ratty » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:48 am

It's the rescues subforum of the web directory forum within the resources section, here. :wink:
Mary x

my websites: Cyber Rats (picture site) / Zephyr Rats (rattery site)
(the star in the avatar is Calypso - r.i.p.)

Ceretrea

Post by Ceretrea » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:49 am

Cyber Ratty wrote:It's the rescues subforum of the web directory forum within the resources section, here. :wink:

Yup, found it lol thank you :)