Ideas for gay/bisexual support thread

All announcements, suggestions and questions about the community forum.
Hannah&Lee

Ideas for gay/bisexual support thread

Post by Hannah&Lee » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:34 pm

Hey, would anybody be interested in a Gay/Bisexual support thread under 'Club Support and Reference?' and it being made a permanent thread if popular?
Anyone?
Anyone?
x

ErnieG!

Re: Ideas for gay/bisexual support thread

Post by ErnieG! » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:49 pm

I would certainly be interested! It would be nice to have some support for people who need it :luck:
Emma and the rodents, Meryl, Esmeralda and the 3 unnamed girls.
Kuzco, waiting for some friends.

Waiting for me at the bridge Jasmine, Francesca, Francis and Ebony :rainbow:

squitchley

Post by squitchley » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:00 pm

I would be, I think its a great idea :D

acapae_wolf

Post by acapae_wolf » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:02 pm

All you have to do is start one :wink:
*~~Beri~~*
with the ratlings: Orbit, Lanorial, Amdridh, Arkiadera, Esker, Brie, Larka and Foxtrot. Also Anfreda the hamsterling.
:hearts: All those who've moved on

Hannah&Lee

Post by Hannah&Lee » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:45 pm

Thanks I will! I just didn’t want to make one and be on my lonesome!
Watch this space thanks guys!
I think that this forum is a comfort to many people, including me, and being able to get help for a variety of problems/ concerns is great as there is always someone who has great advice and is willing to help.
And I noticed there wasn’t any support for the gay/bisexual/transsexual community!
Brill yay thanks!
Hannah x

Athena

Post by Athena » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:32 pm

do eeeet

ps its nottingham pride tomorrow
Zero, Penn, Teller, Jareth, Ludo, Sir Didymus, Bowie, Hoggle, Yngwie, Nuno, Dotty, Daisy, Dash, Florence, Josephine and Constance
Hattie's House rat rescue

Hannah&Lee

Post by Hannah&Lee » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:53 am

Hi, thanks for your support!
This is the outline for the first post, I just wanted to check that I covered everything and check with mods if it was okay?
Mods is it okay?
As obviously this is a family forum and I don’t want people to get upset about this (I don’t see why they would but you never know)

The Official FR Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual Club!

Hello!
And welcome to the Official FR Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual, Club!

Firstly everybody is welcome without prejudice, whether your homosexual, heterosexual, bisexual, transsexual and another sexual you can think of!

You don’t have to declare or label yourself as anything, feel free to ask any questions, however bulling and rude comments will not be tolerated.

Please remember this is a family forum, but everybody of any gender, age and sexual orientation should have access to help, advice and information about being gay and what this means.

This is not a thread to discuss whether being homosexual is ‘right’ or ‘natural’ it is providing support for those who are homosexual or have questions.

Okay have fun guys!!!

Cyber Ratty
Fancy Rats Team
Fancy Rats Team

Post by Cyber Ratty » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:36 pm

Go ahead and start a thread in the appropriate forum - and if any edits to the title are required at a later date, please use the report function to request one.

Note: subsequent discussion on the terms used to describe different sexualities etc. has been split into its own thread, here
Mary x

my websites: Cyber Rats (picture site) / Zephyr Rats (rattery site)
(the star in the avatar is Calypso - r.i.p.)

Elmo

Post by Elmo » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:30 am

Cyber Ratty wrote:Note: subsequent discussion on the terms used to describe different sexualities etc. has been split into its own thread, here
Wish id seen ^that^ before i clicked 'Other Chitchat' to discover id seemingly started a thread.. Just hope it doesnt turn into a massive argument, because i don't wanna be the one that gets shot down for starting it..

R.
The Brackets looketh somewhat Tech-y and maybe Confusing. Fear not the Brackets, for they are Good. They make thy Post looketh Spiffy.

acapae_wolf

Post by acapae_wolf » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:33 am

Elmo wrote:
Cyber Ratty wrote:Note: subsequent discussion on the terms used to describe different sexualities etc. has been split into its own thread, here
Wish id seen ^that^ before i clicked 'Other Chitchat' to discover id seemingly started a thread.. Just hope it doesnt turn into a massive argument, because i don't wanna be the one that gets shot down for starting it..

R.
There's a note at the top saying it was split. So anyone who assumes you started the whole thing has got to be a little bit dim/ blind and not worth bothering about :)
*~~Beri~~*
with the ratlings: Orbit, Lanorial, Amdridh, Arkiadera, Esker, Brie, Larka and Foxtrot. Also Anfreda the hamsterling.
:hearts: All those who've moved on