SA 37

For all aspects of your rat's health, from prevention, to symptoms, to treatments and veterinary care.
caz07

SA 37

Post by caz07 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:10 pm

Please can anyone tell me about this all info greatly appriciated Thanks
Owned By My girls Holly,Roxy and (miss Rat) and Barney,Boris and Huxley
Never forgetting my Ginger (28/12/08), Cookie,Chess (02/05/09) Rata-Chewy(18/8/09) Domino,Whiskas,Basil. Ratimus, Paws, Queenie,Noel
Rest in peace my babies you are sadly missed

AlienRat

Re: SA 37

Post by AlienRat » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:42 pm

If I remember correctly, SA-37 contains additives that I wasn't happy giving my rats, so I stick to the Dr Squiggles range. I think it contains ethoxyquin and BHT as preservatives.
Sabby, RitaVonCheese, Jamie, Ethylene, Victor, Hector, Boris, Gunther

RIP: KimoCandyBenjaminNutbagChinaJeremiahChikinCletusMansonDieterCallistaFifiAlfieAliceGeorgeEvaJemimaPEPoxyAmaraTrixiSpookBuddhaMayaBuboDomdom BuffyWillowJeremy.II MicrobeJeremy

caz07

Post by caz07 » Sun May 03, 2009 9:35 am

AlienRat wrote:If I remember correctly, SA-37 contains additives that I wasn't happy giving my rats, so I stick to the Dr Squiggles range. I think it contains ethoxyquin and BHT as preservatives.

Thanks for the info on that maybe i shall just stick with squigles then.

Does anyone else have any thoughts or sugestions on this.
Owned By My girls Holly,Roxy and (miss Rat) and Barney,Boris and Huxley
Never forgetting my Ginger (28/12/08), Cookie,Chess (02/05/09) Rata-Chewy(18/8/09) Domino,Whiskas,Basil. Ratimus, Paws, Queenie,Noel
Rest in peace my babies you are sadly missed

ScattieMcRattie

Post by ScattieMcRattie » Mon May 04, 2009 6:26 am

hiya, i used to use this product a lot for my animals. i thought this was a great supplement, for general health and fitness of any type of animal from hamster to horse.it contains loads of multi vits and minerals as well as essential fatty acids and protiens. i used to give it to my animals all the time its especially good to aid recovery at time of illness after infection operation or just for a boost, . at one point when i was younger i had two long haired guineas, two short haired, four abyssinian , two rabbits and 10 rats and i gave it to them all sprinkled on chopped veggies frequently and it did wonders for their coats and every thing as well as their general health. the oldest of my guinea and rabs passed at nearly 9 years old and my oldest rat was nearly four....not saying thats what did it but it didnt do them any harm.....its safe to use during pregnancy and lactation it comes in both tablet and powder form in different sizes and you can find it in most pet stores and vets.

another excellent supplement for animals also, s called cortaflexhttp://www.cortaflex.co.uk/ its a liquid jiont supplement formulated for horses at first then, then for cats and dogs. its expensive but its really good one of my customers used to take it for her arthritus and said if she didnt take it she'd be nearly immoble. * note though, i dont know of its use in any animal smaller than a cat you would have to call them and ask of its suitability. it comes in a variety of forms sprays liquids, and strenghts

i also used the liquid (baby) supplement abidec at times in the water of my small furries but they didnt llike the taste

but i know that sa37 is a really good supplement that i trust
AlienRat wrote:If I remember correctly, SA-37 contains additives that I wasn't happy giving my rats, so I stick to the Dr Squiggles range. I think it contains ethoxyquin and BHT as preservatives.
i couldnt comment on this as i dont know what they are *hangs head in shame* but if they put you off stay with squiggles though i have never used that either so cant comment

good luck with whatever you want the sa37 hope it helps
:girly: heather :girly:
" and the muttering grew to a grumbling; and the grumbling grew to a mighty rumbling; and out of the houses the rats came tumbling,"
Maidenhair Rattery Website
Maidenhair on Facebook
Maidenhair on Youtube