Healing vibes for girls in surgery today

For all aspects of your rat's health, from prevention, to symptoms, to treatments and veterinary care.
Soot

Healing vibes for girls in surgery today

Post by Soot » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:58 am

Soot had a first groin area lump removed about a month ago, and promptly started developing a second.
Millie, Soot's sister, was showing exactly the same lump ...

So they're both in surgery today. Am so worried for them. Last time we took two into surgery, only one came home ... Good Vibes needed!!!
~~~~
Anna
< : 3 )~~~ Squeak from Munchkin, Splodge, Dusk, Treacle, Chubacabra, Birilium & Lithium
:hearts:
RIP Kira, Lexi, Bina, Holly, Tak, Ruffles, Ghost, Soot, Millie, Athos, Fat Leo, Clam, Fig & Mouse.

PurpleCatti

Re: Healing vibes for girls in surgery today

Post by PurpleCatti » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:06 am

:luck: Good luck!
RIP Manolo, Blahnik, Jimmy, Choo, Sir Bartimus Bumsnake, Harpers, Queen, Oscar, Della, Renta and the rt hon Oscar II.

Lady_Chilli

Post by Lady_Chilli » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:07 am

I'm sending lots of <<<<healing vibes>>>> for your ratties today. Hope everything goes ok, you'll have to give us an update :girly:
*Your signature breaches the signature guidelines, please read the guidelines. Thank you*

Rattie1

Post by Rattie1 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:24 am

Good luck xxx
Love 2 u all who are at the bridge

sat

Post by sat » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:02 pm

Fingers crossed your girlies will be fine and come through their ops with flying colours Anna. Sending lots of good luck vibes their way. :luck:
:rainbow:BillBenBobbyLennie&CoCrackle&CoHoneyCleo&CoStuartNutmegHazel&CoZumiStumpy&
CoRioRazzAcornMoonstone&CoAshCaramac&CoAngusRowan&CoTobyGebShadowStreakSilverChong
PoloLindenCheechZeusLoopy-forever in my heart

Soot

Post by Soot » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:26 pm

They're HOME!!!

Soot is VERY groggy and looking rather sorry for herself. Won't eat or drink. Well, maybe a yoggie.

Millie got into some breathing trouble during the op so spent an hour in the oxygen tank afterwards ... Errr she's a bit high I think. She's chewed her way through two hazelnuts and doesn't seem to have noticed that she's had surgery at all.

Am so relieved. Just need Soot to perk up now!
~~~~
Anna
< : 3 )~~~ Squeak from Munchkin, Splodge, Dusk, Treacle, Chubacabra, Birilium & Lithium
RIP Kira, Lexi, Bina, Holly, Tak, Ruffles, Ghost, Soot, Millie, Athos, Fat Leo, Clam, Fig & Mouse.

Lady_Chilli

Post by Lady_Chilli » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:52 pm

Fingers crossed for them :luck:
*Your signature breaches the signature guidelines, please read the guidelines. Thank you*

ellieviolet

Post by ellieviolet » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:00 pm

thats good news i am sure after a couple of hours soot will be fine too, scritches to them both
ellie :girly: the dixie does and dude and the disco divas
:rainbow: my angels, not forgotten

talamasca

Post by talamasca » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:15 pm

Awww glad they both got through surgery OK and hope Soot's feeling better now :)
~ Steph ~
:rainbow: Tourismo, Sir Oscar Scruffalot, Pepe, Malakye, Merlin, Majestic, Houdini, Fat Boy, Star, Milo, Excalibur, Tinkerbell, Chantelle, Shannon :rainbow:

Soot

Post by Soot » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:34 pm

Millie is very bright. She's looking great ...

Soot is still a bit so-so. She brightened up, but then had a go at her stitches and is now feeling a bit sorry for herself. I can see clean flesh where she's pulled out a stitch but will manage it as an open wound. Last time she removed all but one in the middle ... That one stitch then had the task of holding everything together *nervous* ... I hope she doesn't go for the whole lot this time!!
~~~~
Anna