Feeder breeding discussion.

For all breeding, rearing and genetics related discussion. Kitten pictures may be posted in "Your Rats".
Purposefully bred litters of any background may NOT be advertised on the Fancy Rats forum.
Rattybabe

Re: Feeder breeding discussion.

Post by Rattybabe » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:51 pm

spoiled_rat wrote:
Street Spirit wrote:If anyone has an issue with any rat bought off a breeder on the NFRS list, eg undersized, ill, under age etc, then please feel free to report it. If you don't, how can we know?

but who will listen? certainly not lot of people, .

When I started to quote this it actually read "certainly not the people at the top" :-? Obviously edited as I clicked the quote button. :wink:

What makes you think they wont listen - have you actually tried????
Emma & the furries x x

andybhoy

Post by andybhoy » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:54 pm

Ok - I am going to ask one last time for people to return this to it's intended subject.

Thank you.

Street Spirit

Post by Street Spirit » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:31 pm

spoiled_rat wrote:
Street Spirit wrote:If anyone has an issue with any rat bought off a breeder on the NFRS list, eg undersized, ill, under age etc, then please feel free to report it. If you don't, how can we know?

because the people who have blinkers on and think NFRS = good, wont believe anything which suggests otherwise :-?

:lol: there are lots of NFRS committee on here, you would be surprised at what they would listen to.

Estelle

Post by Estelle » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:03 pm

and if the NFRS get a formal written complaint against one of our members, it will be discussed and investigated within the committee, but we can't act on rumour mongering or random comments on forums which name no names. :roll:

Mod note: locked temporarily for FRA discussion. The topic may be split, again, and re-opened for the discussion of feeder breeding only.