tiny rescued rats and advice needed

For all breeding, rearing and genetics related discussion. Kitten pictures may be posted in "Your Rats".
Purposefully bred litters of any background may NOT be advertised on the Fancy Rats forum.
NickyE

Re: tiny rescued rats and advice needed

Post by NickyE » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:33 am

YAY @ names :D

Lucian (who seems to have become Sir Lucian de Minirat :-? Perhaps I shoulda given into the name in my head - Titan! :lol: ) spent last night in the Critter 3 with my 3 same-age-3-times-the-size gootie boys and everyone survived the night and seems happy this morning. They're very gentle boys so I wasn't really worried but you still do, don't you
Cats Steffi Mac
<3 Shadow Noodles Ripley Halle Tia Kembali Tempest River Riley Finn Huxley Lucian
@Bridge cats BorisBillieMo :rainbow: PerdyMittsMrPobZemmiMannyAimeeFlossLucyLiuFargoRiddickMegan MelodyMonkeyImogenBrennaDannyNewtTurkMurphy Miss U :cry:

charlie4591

Post by charlie4591 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:50 pm

i know what you mean, i got my stillyrats' babies today and they are 4 times the size of the rescues. they're all snuggled up together now, it looks like a pile of 3 rats until you look closer and see another 3 tiny noses pop out from under the pile :D
:love: Owned by my 8 beautiful girlies, Isis, Artemis, Venus, Athena, Freya, Parvati, Sonea and Trinity :love: 3 beautiful baby boys, Akkarin, Ceryni and Neo :love:

Miss_disorientated

Post by Miss_disorientated » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:02 pm

He looks adorable, I'm so glad they are now in safe hands with the love they deserve, some people are complete idiots. :(
My boys: :love: Cyril :love: Cedric :love: Cecil :love: Clive :love: Claude :love: Clifford (aka Mousey)

Forever missing: Honey gerbling, Martha gerbling, Montague hamster, Pompom bunny, Moomin piggy, Flash piggy, Shelly bunny and Sweetiepie bunny

charlie4591

Post by charlie4591 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:26 pm

the guy hasn't got back to me about rehoming his pregnant girls and lone boy either :s wish i could have helped them.
:love: Owned by my 8 beautiful girlies, Isis, Artemis, Venus, Athena, Freya, Parvati, Sonea and Trinity :love: 3 beautiful baby boys, Akkarin, Ceryni and Neo :love: