I Love It When...........

Discuss rat companionship, introductions and behavioural problems such as biting or shyness or tell us about your rat's unusual habits.
msmara

Re: I Love It When...........

Post by msmara » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:25 pm

... my newly adopted Alfie sits on my neck, bruxing. So nice considering he's so small & had a rather hard start to life.
...Alfie attempts to be a rodentist. uber cute. :hearts: :hearts:
Samara & the Squishness
Member of the Explorer Club
Gone with pieces of my heart: Rocco :dumborainbow: Salt :rainbow: Yoji :dumborainbow:

Scissors

Post by Scissors » Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:54 pm

I loved it when Runty sat on my shoulder and licked my ears and groomed my hair.

I also loved it when he went inside my shirt for a cuddle and some boggling.

R.I.P

Amzy

Post by Amzy » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:16 am

I love it when rats make you feel so much better when you're feeling a bit down! :hearts:
Amy&the girls: Mary Miffy Lily Cupcake Lucky Pickle Dina Seven Fortune Rowena Tianna Leila Aurora Enya Texalina Kiara :dumbogirly: & the boys!: Heinz Branston Hellmans & Dave
Aunty to 30 & Half-Mum to 4 :hearts:

Grasper

Post by Grasper » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:54 pm

i love it when i come say hello to my rattys and they all swarm round the door expecting something yummy
:smileyrat: Pinky, Brain, Yoshi, Cosmic & Lupus
:halo: Abe, Roger, Artemis, Stitch, Munch, Gizmo

clio

Post by clio » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:09 pm

I love it when domino sleeps in the hood of my fav jumper
Owned by Domino and Badger. Grandma to babies, Peanut and Waffle.

Missing Cleo terribly.

Ormrod91

Post by Ormrod91 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:36 pm

I Love It When... Lili used to lick my cheek when i was upset.

I also Love It When... Kizzbo & Cocoa sit at the cage door waiting to come out for a cuddle.
Mum To Many Amazing Rats:
:smileyrat: Cocoa Roo, Isabella, Lace, Kizzmae & JerryLee :smileyrat:
:rainbow: Frodo, Elijah, Woody, Pipsqiek, Pixie, Tobey, Lili Rose, Tiddles & 8 littlens, Perky, Kizzbo, Pinky, DaisieMae, Marley :rainbow:

Miss_disorientated

Post by Miss_disorientated » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:47 am

(first off, I love this thread!)

I love it when Cyril clings to the milk bottle, I can lift the milk bottle up and he goes up with it. He will do anything for soya milk!

I love it when Cedric throws himself at me as soon as I open the cage door.

I love how Cecil is so 'gentle' compared to the other two and how he always runs to me for comfort if Cyril has been picking on him.

I love my boys :love:
My boys: :love: Cyril :love: Cedric :love: Cecil :love: Clive :love: Claude :love: Clifford (aka Mousey)

Forever missing: Honey gerbling, Martha gerbling, Montague hamster, Pompom bunny, Moomin piggy, Flash piggy, Shelly bunny and Sweetiepie bunny

Amzy

Post by Amzy » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:24 pm

I love it when you stick your head in the cage and 10 rats start grooming you :D
Amy&the girls: Mary Miffy Lily Cupcake Lucky Pickle Dina Seven Fortune Rowena Tianna Leila Aurora Enya Texalina Kiara :dumbogirly: & the boys!: Heinz Branston Hellmans & Dave
Aunty to 30 & Half-Mum to 4 :hearts:

Silverwolf

Post by Silverwolf » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:09 pm

aaaw love this thread!!!!!

I love it when .....

.... I give some treat to Molly and even if really small she will delicately search for it with her teeth and then gently take it while holding your fingers.
..... Milly started to really come out of herself and trust us (very timid and anxious in beginning) brunxing and eyeboggling during free ranging and charging round the bathroom having a great old time!
.... the girls always stick their head out of their hammock when we walk by, just in case there's treats in the offing.
.... we come home from work or see them first thing in morning and they bound up to side of cage and do starfish wanting tickles on their tummies.
... they run around in free range cos they look so funny doing their bouncing run that rats do!

Arn't Rats great - love them!!
Silver is owned by Milly :baby: & Molly :baby:

MIMousery

Post by MIMousery » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm

.... when Finky looks longingly at the girls during freerange, and if they go near his cage (which is raised off the ground) he stretches his paw as far out as he can reach and then looks really huffy when I tell him to stop being a hussy.

.... when Finky playfights with my hand and then when he gets pinned down and tickled he gets in a strop and goes off to fight with/hump his teatowel to regain some 'buck points'

.... when the baby rats gets really excited by my tapping my fingers and running my hand over the bed/floor and then start jumping around everywhere and chasing them and then running away from them. So cute!

Miss_disorientated

Post by Miss_disorientated » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:26 pm

MIMousery wrote:when Finky playfights with my hand and then when he gets pinned down and tickled he gets in a strop and goes off to fight with/hump his teatowel to regain some 'buck points'
haha! just like my Cyril! :smileyrat:
My boys: :love: Cyril :love: Cedric :love: Cecil :love: Clive :love: Claude :love: Clifford (aka Mousey)

Forever missing: Honey gerbling, Martha gerbling, Montague hamster, Pompom bunny, Moomin piggy, Flash piggy, Shelly bunny and Sweetiepie bunny

msmara

Post by msmara » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:17 am

... I bug P@H to adopt out their baby rat who's been alone for ages to me. muhahahahaha!!! :angryrat:
...He (Lucky) gives me lots of cuddles & licks my hands clean with-in a few hours of being home :smileyrat:
Samara & the Squishness
Member of the Explorer Club
Gone with pieces of my heart: Rocco :dumborainbow: Salt :rainbow: Yoji :dumborainbow:

Naisy

Post by Naisy » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:23 am

...Charlie sits on his bottom, making his tummy look really podgy. He looks like a jolly buddha :love:

...Emilio needs to know exactly what I'm doing, why I'm doing it, and tries to "help".
Naomi
Proud mummy of Charlie and Emilio, born 27th June 2010.

lechien

Post by lechien » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:16 am

awwww! i love it, i was just "fake-grooming" Zima (i was pulling her back skin between my lips while she sat in my hands), and she was like, "o thank u, i'll groom u in return" and nibbled on my hand for a few seconds. what a sweetheart... :hearts:

whereas, Zazie tried to bite my nipple again and i scolded her. she's binge-eating now and trying to let her frustration off on Zima... oh well, i cannot help loving her also for what she is. :roll:

Miss_disorientated

Post by Miss_disorientated » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:38 am

lechien wrote:Zazie tried to bite my nipple again and i scolded her. she's binge-eating now and trying to let her frustration off on Zima... oh well, i cannot help loving her also for what she is. :roll:
Ouch!! :-o

I'm really loving this thread :)