Petition. - Petshoprelated-

RetroLemons

Petition. - Petshoprelated-

Post by RetroLemons » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:03 pm

I've decided to create a petition "Ban The Sale Of All Animals In Petshops"

Now there was one under a similar title however it only managed to gain 214 signatures which isn't enough to really show the amount of people who disagree with the sale of petshop animals. So I thought let's give it another shot, more people are aware and im going to post this on all the animal forums im currently on. If you agree then i would really appreciate it if you could sign up, and email people you know who are willing to sign.

It needs to make an impact, so the more signatures the better.

Thank You :D :hearts:
From Rowan and the Fuzzlets! Miss you Kenco, Salt, Pretzel, Delilah, Moony & Bailey :( x
RatPad Hammocks - New hammocks out now! Oh and 20% of pre orders go into the rescue pot ;)
10% of your order going to a rattie rescue every time!

Rattykiss

Re: Petition. - Petshoprelated-

Post by Rattykiss » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:26 pm

Signed and *bump* for you. Would love to see this happen. And thats despite WORKING in a pet shop which tells you everything!
Normal people are so hostile.

KarlyKorpse

Post by KarlyKorpse » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:44 pm

Signed. :)
Kiwi :dumbo: Mango :dumbogirly: Peach :dumbogirly: Melon :dumbobaby: Papaya :dumbobaby:

petrify

Post by petrify » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:51 pm

Have signed and put it on alot of my face book groups aginst this sort of things :)
Rayne & Myst Sleeping:Tempest, Ghost, Whisper, Casper, Lara, Flick, Hopeful, Little Bit, Phoenix, Lady-bum, Embie, Tommy, Fernie, Bea, Aurora, Hazel & Willow, Freya, Missy. Goos Harold & Humphrey

RetroLemons

Post by RetroLemons » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:53 pm

Thank You Guys so much! :hearts:
From Rowan and the Fuzzlets! Miss you Kenco, Salt, Pretzel, Delilah, Moony & Bailey :( x
RatPad Hammocks - New hammocks out now! Oh and 20% of pre orders go into the rescue pot ;)

RetroLemons

Post by RetroLemons » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:08 am

I just wanted to warn you:

You will recieve an email asking you to confirm your signature, if you dont confirm it then it wont show up on the petition. So please remember to check your inbox! :hearts:

So far we have 24 signatures, I also have this on a rabbit, guinea pig, and hamster forum. If you are on other forums then please post about it, and this includes reptile forums etc as they are know bringing them in!

It doesnt take long to sign, just a couple of minutes and your one signature means so much!

Thank you :love:

petrify

Post by petrify » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:52 am

haha, i got first name on petition :P
Rayne & Myst Sleeping:Tempest, Ghost, Whisper, Casper, Lara, Flick, Hopeful, Little Bit, Phoenix, Lady-bum, Embie, Tommy, Fernie, Bea, Aurora, Hazel & Willow, Freya, Missy. Goos Harold & Humphrey

jolandra

Post by jolandra » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:42 pm

I will sign when i got time im just going back out but def think a facebook group or something to spread the word and the petition link would be very useful. :luck: :hearts:
:smileyrat: KingBob :dumbo: Toby :dumbo:Obi :dumbo:Roddy :dumbo:Scabbers

:halo:Romeo Harry Casanova Valentine Baldrick Nibbler Missy Honey Biscuit Sweetpea Ronnie Reggie Rosie
:dumbohalo: Odin Jellybean Thor Loki

danniixx

Post by danniixx » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:43 pm

signed :D
Smudge, Bella, Ratty, Gracie - Ratties
Charlie, Poppy, Hazel and Daisy - Mice/ Multimammates
Twilight & Scarlet, Oreo, Coco, Satine, Chin, Lucky, Chester, Ash, Ferrari, Stanley, Mika, Buddy, Winston, Emmy and Narna RIP .

petrify

Post by petrify » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:03 pm

ive posted it on all the groups that i am a member of that already promote this sort of thing. there are lots out there.

Chelcie

Post by Chelcie » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:56 pm

Signed :luck:
***Member of the EC (Explorer Club)***
The Girls: Dappy, Bee, Millie & Jennylee
The Boys: Mr Jingles, Steve & Moota
Remebering: Willow, Daisy, Mischeif, Dani, Dennis, Bug, Puffin, Ducky, Molly-Sue, Sookie & Boe

RetroLemons

Post by RetroLemons » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:17 pm

petrify wrote:ive posted it on all the groups that i am a member of that already promote this sort of thing. there are lots out there.
Agreed! There are billions so really with the right promoting we should get quite a few signatures!

Thank You again to everyone :hearts: :love:

Chelcie

Post by Chelcie » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:46 pm

I signed the petition yesterday when it only had 27 signatures and I have just had a wee look the now to see how it is getting on and there are still only 27 signatures and I cant see mine for some reason?
***Member of the EC (Explorer Club)***
The Girls: Dappy, Bee, Millie & Jennylee
The Boys: Mr Jingles, Steve & Moota
Remebering: Willow, Daisy, Mischeif, Dani, Dennis, Bug, Puffin, Ducky, Molly-Sue, Sookie & Boe

jolandra

Post by jolandra » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:49 pm

Ignore my previous..... you are above me and there are 32 signatures on there now :D
:smileyrat: KingBob :dumbo: Toby :dumbo:Obi :dumbo:Roddy :dumbo:Scabbers

:halo:Romeo Harry Casanova Valentine Baldrick Nibbler Missy Honey Biscuit Sweetpea Ronnie Reggie Rosie
:dumbohalo: Odin Jellybean Thor Loki

RetroLemons

Post by RetroLemons » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:30 pm

Chelcie wrote:I signed the petition yesterday when it only had 27 signatures and I have just had a wee look the now to see how it is getting on and there are still only 27 signatures and I cant see mine for some reason?
If you havent confirmed it then it wont show, but it also takes awhile to update itself for some reason! But as long as you have confirmed its there (: They have to check for duplicates etc. :D