The big taste test..

Discuss what your rats eat. From general diet, food brands, eating problems and treat foods.
Razcox

Re: The big taste test..

Post by Razcox » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:40 pm

Tried to get the husband to try the Insectivorous Feast the other day, he seemed pretty keen until i told him what was in it! The dogs tried to break into the box to get to it so it must smell great to them :o
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.

Proud doggie mommy to Cassie, Ela and Raina - http://www.lukoinortherninuits.co.uk, rats Cookie, Pip, Noodle and the rat formally known as Charlotte.

mupsy

Post by mupsy » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:30 pm

:sickrat: :sickrat:
Essex Guinea Pig Rat and Rabbit Rescue.
Based in essex, aiming to rehabilitate and rehome all small furries in need.

Gracelilian

Post by Gracelilian » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:34 pm

Just stumbled across this thread. It's hilarious! I can't believe that you tried mealworms :sickrat:

I've tried the p@h rat nuggets, they didn't taste of much and were just dry in my opinion.
I have tried the munchie dog rolls thingies and actually thought the biscuit on the outside was yummy lol middle bit bleugh :sickrat:
The egg biscuits with berrys are actually really really nice can see why the rats love them. The ones without berrys are okay too ;)
Tried the alphaaplha things and could see why the rats didn't even go near them, dried grass in my opinion lol
I have tried some of their other treats but I can't remember what hehe

I cannot being myself to try malt paste, smells like marmite and I'm a hate it not a love it.
This is the extent of my trying experience :D can't believe what some of you have tried :o
Owned by Jacko, Popcorn, Ben and Jerry :D

RIP smudge, love and kisses
RIP badger, miss you lots!

myzoo

Post by myzoo » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:09 am

:sickrat: was looking in the petsection the otherday and along side meal worms i seen a insect mix with what looked like woodlice and other bits of beetly and crawly things it just made me think of you all sat in front of a film nibbling away at it :lol: :sickrat: :lol:

if anybodys interested in giving it a try it was in wilkos :wink:

mupsy

Post by mupsy » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:09 am

myzoo wrote::sickrat: was looking in the petsection the otherday and along side meal worms i seen a insect mix with what looked like woodlice and other bits of beetly and crawly things it just made me think of you all sat in front of a film nibbling away at it :lol: :sickrat: :lol:

if anybodys interested in giving it a try it was in wilkos :wink:

Mmmm!!! deeee lisshhh!! Once my cars fixed il pop up there :D
Essex Guinea Pig Rat and Rabbit Rescue.
Based in essex, aiming to rehabilitate and rehome all small furries in need.