Help with Shunamite diet please

Discuss what your rats eat. From general diet, food brands, eating problems and treat foods.
lil_monkeys

Help with Shunamite diet please

Post by lil_monkeys » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:52 pm

I have tried this diet before, its pretty simple but my ladies picked holes in it an pretty much refused to eat parts of it, so I eventually stopped. I would like to started it up again, I was hoping someone would be able give the 'ingredients' needed.
I know they like, reggy rats as the/part of the base mix, dog kiddle and sainsburys own little square wheaty things (i can not for the life of me think what they are called), they also like wholegrain pasta but i need ideas of what i can add and quantities PLEASE! (im not to keen on herbs as i find then difficult to find, but seeds etc are ok coz most can be brought from holland and barret).

Thank you in advance :lol:
:rainbow: PoorlyMc :rainbow: SkinnyMc

:love: MisChieve, Mini Mo and PrettyMc

lil_monkeys

Re: Help with Shunamite diet please

Post by lil_monkeys » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:14 pm

anyone??
:rainbow: PoorlyMc :rainbow: SkinnyMc

:love: MisChieve, Mini Mo and PrettyMc

Razcox

Re: Help with Shunamite diet please

Post by Razcox » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:35 pm

I found this page hugely useful when researching the stuff for my girls diet and then raiding the grains on rat rations to make it up.

http://www.shunamiterats.co.uk/shunamite.shtml
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.

Proud doggie mommy to Cassie, Ela and Raina - http://www.lukoinortherninuits.co.uk, rats Cookie, Pip, Noodle and the rat formally known as Charlotte.