Savic Royal Suite

Permanent accomodation, holiday cages, hospital cages, carriers.
Helzie

Savic Royal Suite

Post by Helzie » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:18 pm

Manufacturer: Savic
Model: Royal Suite 95 Twin Tier rat cage
Dimensions: height: 159cm, width: 95cm, depth: 63cm. It's BIG.
Bar spacing: 15mm, narrow. Fine for kittens.
will take up to 12 rats, or 6 in each half. Smaller groups love the extra space too.

General comments:
*can be split into two by raising the connecting ladder (and blocking over the hole with something!)
*could also be used with only one tier as a half sized cage.
*very sturdy. Bars are strong, all metal cage (except for the plastic insert trays, which are quite thick)
*coated bars. Blue colour, and can get scratched, but doesn 't rust.
*raised sides, so litter etc doesn't get kicked out
*horizontal bars on the front and back; vertical on the sides. Good for climbing.
*lots of floor space, so good for oldies, and the shelves can be moved up and down, and on either side. It is hard (though not impossible) to hang things underneath the shelves.
*4 doors, opening the front out fully. great for easy cleaning and access, but this does mean its hard to hang things across the cage.
*expensive, but certainly worth the price.
*wheels for moving, and storage space underneath.
*some people have found a few finishing problems - holes not drilled right, etc, but not major problems.

I love this cage, my rats love it too, it's well-designed and well-built, and I would definitely recommend it if you have the money and space!
:smileyrat: :smileyrat: :smileyrat: :smileyrat: :smileyrat:
Besotted owner of Lundy, Malin, Hebridy and Faeroe :love: Easterly backing southeasterly 2 to 4, squally showers, moderate, good.
Sailing By: Cromarty. I miss you, little man. Fitzroy. O Captain, my Captain.
Member of the Savic Royal Family