Fuzzbutts 'Cage Condo'

Houses, hammocks, toys, bottles, bowls.
Rose's Mischief

Fuzzbutts 'Cage Condo'

Post by Rose's Mischief » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:15 pm

Prime real estate for your cage! I give this: :dumbo: :dumbo: :smileyrat: :dumbo: :dumbo:

The best ratty thing I've ever bought, and my ratties agree whole-heartedly! Whenever I post a pic with this in, people always ask what it is and where to get it, so i thought I'd make a review, and spread the word ;)

It is a hanging hammock with 'rooms', which has hangers along the top and the side, so you can hang it down or hang it across! You can choose from an exciting range of fabrics, and request as many 'rooms' as you want.
There's a choice of Sherpa fleece, polar fleece and denim to line the rooms, and the stitching is very thorough to discourage chewing. Each room can fit up to about 3 rats, and they also love to lie on the top.

Mincemeat in one of the 'rooms', showing the warm Sherpa fleece lining:

A 3-room condo hanging lengthways (metal rings are fixed in, and large paper clips are provided free to hang it up):

Condo can be custom made to suit your preferences (Pink Panther fabric shown):

Each "room" is 5"h x 4.5"w.
A condo with 3 rooms (pictured) measures 10" x 11.5".
:dumbo:Puck(16m) :dumbo:Hugo(13m) :dumbo:Troy(14m)
RIP Franco, Gareth, Fantoosh, Stuart, Mr Quin, Chestnut, Mincemeat, Jonah, Barnaby, and Harvey :dumbohalo:
Rats aren't for everyone ... they're very picky.

Feliss

Re: Fuzzbutts 'Cage Condo'

Post by Feliss » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:29 pm

I've recently got one of these and I've ordered another! :smileyrat: :smileyrat: :smileyrat: :smileyrat: :smileyrat:

My lot love it. I have it hanging down and just the 2 rooms, but of course there's room to sit on the top. Well made, soft but sturdy. I like the designs. I've gone for camo as it hides marks better.
:dumbogirly: Keiko // Yami // :girly: Mei // :dumbo: SS
:rainbow: Ratty // Psycho // Buster // Akira // Hoody

MirandaM

Re: Fuzzbutts 'Cage Condo'

Post by MirandaM » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:14 pm

:smileyrat: :smileyrat: :smileyrat: :smileyrat: .5

My boys love their cage condo! Unique idea and very sturdy.
My ONLY complaint is that its pretty saggy when on its side...however I don't think theres much that could have been done to prevent that...
they still see happy with it anyways, so who am I to say something about it!
:lol: