'Ecopetbed' cardboard bedding

Substrate, bedding, food.
Rose's Mischief

'Ecopetbed' cardboard bedding

Post by Rose's Mischief » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:43 pm

Ecopetbed, manufactured by Earthly Enterprises- cardboard bedding.

Rated: :dumbo: :dumbo: :dumbo: :dumbo: :dumbo:

http://www.tenburyweb.co.uk/earthly/images/promo_ecopetbed.jpg
http://www.rattycorner.com/gallery/pets/big/pets12.jpg

Ecopetbed is made from Recycled Cardboard - it is not 'post-consumer' waste, but new cardboard waste from unused stocks. It is recommended and used by many of the UK top Fancy Rat breeders and also recommended by Vets and Pet Welfare organisations.
It is dust extracted, so fine for pets with respiratory problems, and provides a warm & comfortable bedding for small furries: it's random cut makes the bed bulky and comfortable, by trapping air.

Ecopetbed is also very absorbent: urine is absorbed by the corrugated core of the cardboard through the clean cut edge to retain moisture without effecting to the rest of the bed. Virtually eliminates odours, and it doesn't cling to clothing.

:D I find this very good value for money: I have had a bale for 3 months now, and i'm not even halfway through (and I change bedding twice a week)! They deliver within about 2 days, and it is a very friendly service.

I've only had one piece of it kicked out, as it isn't too fine, and it is easy to pick up (no scraping up dirt and dust while trying to get an elusive scrap of bedding :roll: )

Note: IMG tags removed from the above images. Hotlinks use another site's bandwidth and may lead to complaints
:dumbo:Puck(16m) :dumbo:Hugo(13m) :dumbo:Troy(14m)
RIP Franco, Gareth, Fantoosh, Stuart, Mr Quin, Chestnut, Mincemeat, Jonah, Barnaby, and Harvey :dumbohalo:
Rats aren't for everyone ... they're very picky.

aquajen9

Re: 'Ecopetbed' cardboard bedding

Post by aquajen9 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:16 pm

Absolutely fantastic, 5 rats :smileyrat: :smileyrat: :smileyrat: :smileyrat: :smileyrat:

Earthly enterprises always deliver quickly, it's cost effective and the rats absolutely love it.

I recommend it to all new owners and keep several bales in stock so others can source it locally. I wouldn't use anything else.
Jenna and the rats of Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata Rattery Breeding for Black Eyed and Ruby Eyed Siamese, Russian Blue and Black. Some Dumbo and Rex.. Agouti Variegated and Topaz Variegated.